Screenshot_20240422_172454_Outlook.jpg
    664.6 KB · Views: 23
  • Screenshot_20240422_172719_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422_172719_Samsung Internet.jpg
    381.9 KB · Views: 27
  • Screenshot_20240422_172731_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20240422_172731_Samsung Internet.jpg
    147.9 KB · Views: 22
It doesn't surprise me in the slightest. If I see an antivaxxer / greenie / unionist / conspiracy theorist / wellness-influencer / nutritionist at a dinner party, I take a seat far enough away that I don't have to enter into a condescending conversation about how the've been enlightened, and any differing opinion from theirs is outdated and wrong

I can imagine if you add "politician" into that mix, you'd get the condescension on steroids = bullying
Oh yes that's right I forgot - all these things are the same antivaxxer / greenie / unionist / conspiracy theorist / wellness-influencer / nutritionist

Good to see that your people filters are finely tuned.

I think you need a positive media strategy to control your public image and they have failed miserably in that respect.

Fighting with the media cost them a honeymoon period due to NZ First.

I wonder how different things would have been if it was only National/ Act?
But National suck ass! 🤣

Stabbing at our local mall today between 15 year olds.

That anti smoking bill is really making NZ a better place…

The kids are so much better now days.

I hope the stabber gets locked up or National are just has bad as Labour!
I was waiting outside the mall for my daughter and police came walking past with assault rifles. Then armed offfenders squad drove in with full armour on. Wondered what was going on!

They must have thought it could be a Sydney mall incident but just girls from my kids school.

Our kids friend was in the lift with the stabbers, still covered in blood. They didn’t know about the stabbing at that time. 😳

I was waiting outside the mall for my daughter and police came walking past with assault rifles. Then armed offfenders squad drove in with full armour on. Wondered what was going on!

They must have thought it could be a Sydney mall incident but just girls from my kids school.

Our kids friend was in the lift with the stabbers, still covered in blood. They didn’t know about the stabbing at that time. 😳
Where did this happen?

Back