TeamList Rabbitohs vs Warriors - [Round 5, 2024]

mt.wellington

Contributor
Rabbitohs vs Warriors - Round 5, 2024 TEAM LIST

200623_bunty_getty.jpg

This is your NZWF thread for discussion on this weeks official NZ Warriors team list. Team list will be posted as soon as its released by the club...

CHT at 6, Taine at 1, Lussick 14, TMM at 18, Charnz 19, and scratch Lussick and Taine last minute 🤣

1 C N Klokstad
2 D W Zelezniak
3 R Berry
4 R T Sheck
5 M Montoya
6 T M Martin
7 S Johnson
8 A F Blake
9 W Egan
10 M Barnett
11 J Ford
12 K Capewell
13 T Harris

14 C H Tavita
15 M Niukore
16 B Afoa
17 D Walker

18 J Tavaga
19 F Lussick
20 T Ale
21 A Pompey
22 E Kosi
23 T Tuaupiki
That’s what i’m hoping and expecting.

When I first read that through it really dawned on me how stacked we are!

I mentioned the other week with Tuaupiki that the concussions can be all over the place. Nikorima got ruled out the week before after looking fine and making a few follow up tackles. Tuaupiki in his collision in looked like Rapana took the impact more in the head. Tuaupiki went off and failed and Rapana was left on the field.

Capewell ended up finishing the game from what I remember. Was the knock not picked up? I suspect he reported some symptoms post match.

There was a big shot in the Bulldogs game and the player came back on. His looked worse than all of the examples above.

Goes to show how each individual is different.

I mentioned the other week with Tuaupiki that the concussions can be all over the place. Nikorima got ruled out the week before after looking fine and making a few follow up tackles. Tuaupiki in his collision in looked like Rapana took the impact more in the head. Tuaupiki went off and failed and Rapana was left on the field.

Capewell ended up finishing the game from what I remember. Was the knock not picked up? I suspect he reported some symptoms post match.

There was a big shot in the Bulldogs game and the player came back on. His looked worse than all of the examples above.

Goes to show how each individual is different.
Yeah, Jacob Preston for the doggies broke his jaw and was reportedly out cold and he still passed his HIA and returned to the field.

Back