• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL NRL - Who is this fastest sprinter?

NZWarriors.com
Buy in by players and clubs will determine if the players involved sprint, muck around, pull fake hammies or what. I watched one that had Jarryd Hayne and Greg Inglis and I forget who else but I don't think anyone really applied themselves.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Buy in by players and clubs will determine if the players involved sprint, muck around, pull fake hammies or what. I watched one that had Jarryd Hayne and Greg Inglis and I forget who else but I don't think anyone really applied themselves.
Hey, I know your season has been over for a few weeks now but would you mind coming to the grand final day and doing a 100m sprint for us? Oh, you are in Bali.....

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
According to NRL website the sprint race was last held in Sydney 1999.
Darren Albert from Newcastle won
Matty Johns mentioned him on a podcast not that long ago. He was supremely gifted as a sprinter but his workrate was so poor that his stats for one game were 1 run for 2 metres and 1 tackle. Yet he could also win games for the Knights with his speed so the coach would live with his deficiencies.

Matty Johns mentioned him on a podcast not that long ago. He was supremely gifted as a sprinter but his workrate was so poor that his stats for one game were 1 run for 2 metres and 1 tackle. Yet he could also win games for the Knights with his speed so the coach would live with his deficiencies.
Scored the winning try in a gf.
V.Manly from memory

All subjective really. Played with a tonne of fast bloody Fijians who had the worst track times ever, moment you put a ball in their hands and a try line in front of them tho, no one was catching them.

More pertinent question for Rugby League imo is if you could choose one player to have the ball in his hands to win a GF going the length of the field who would it be?

......for me.....the Hammer.....easily

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
All subjective really. Played with a tonne of fast bloody Fijians who had the worst track times ever, moment you put a ball in their hands and a try line in front of them tho, no one was catching them.

More pertinent question for Rugby League imo is if you could choose one player to have the ball in his hands to win a GF going the length of the field who would it be?

......for me.....the Hammer.....easily
I think Saab might be faster but Hammer has more ability to beat defenders.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back