• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 27, 2024 Discussion

Is anyone else pumped for the Spoon Bowl tonight?

And the Cup game tomorrow?

A lot more interesting than the dead rubber warriors games we’ve had over the last month! (excluding SJ’s farewell)
Got to admit Spoon bowl and the Knights against the Phins are the games I am looking forward to. Spoon bowl probably the most this round.

NZWarriors.com
Spoon bowl will hopefully be Match Of The Round but I have a nagging feeling it won't, you'll have two teams who - despite what they've said during the week - can't really be that bothered..
I know earlier in the season I said I couldn't like either team but tonight I'm Team Benji. Both clubs are dumpster fires but I think the Eels are the bigger, longer lasting dumpster fire due to both on-field and off-field issues.
Hopefully the Raiders win and an incident, a just-one-of-those-climate-change-things-I-guess incidents, a nothing to do with those guys wearing Raiders jerseys digging the turf at Newcastle up and pouring poison over it and ruining it incident, damages the ground at Newcastle so badly the game has to called off...

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Is anyone else pumped for the Spoon Bowl tonight?

And the Cup game tomorrow?

A lot more interesting than the dead rubber warriors games we’ve had over the last month! (excluding SJ’s farewell)
Just jumped on kayo and even they’re calling it spoon bowl haha.
Can’t wait for this game- wish we could have a spoon bowl every year.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back