• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 26, 2024 Discussion

Half of these are at worst ever given as penalties.

Almost never a sin bin.

That was innacious as fuck.

What about Tedesco accidentally breaking Rapanas cheekbone and getting nothing but penalty against raiders for accidental knee to head?

This ginger read head is favouring the roosters hard
Really how often have you seen a player kick out like that? Cannot recall a game where someone kicked out like that while standing. I really do not give a shit who wins but when I saw it the first thing I thought was that he would get 10.

NZWarriors.com
Really how often have you seen a player kick out like that? Cannot recall a game where someone kicked out like that while standing. I really do not give a shit who wins but when I saw it the first thing I thought was that he would get 10.

Sure but if it falls in the same category as tripping as half of those tules you showed then it’s never a sin bin?

It such a soft kick with no intent and it barely touched the ball.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Manly to win premiership Mark my words
I hope so as I have a little wager on them. Their forward pack is as good as any. Unfortunately the injury to Tommy T does not help their cause but they will patch him up so he is firing on something close to 100% in the finals.

That's their finals hopes dashed. Walker has been on fire this season. Looked rudderless without him and Smith yesterday.
Goal kicking wasn't up to scratch either. Funny how some teams rely solely on the one kicker. eg Panthers, Bulldogs, Cowboys, Dolphins, Knights (us!)

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back