• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 23, 2024 Discussion

NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
With Asi’s recent good form, it makes me wonder if someone has told him there’s a possibility of becoming the eels long term halfback

Yeah I was fairly impressed with him when he came here. He's a limited player for sure, but he has a big boot and was able to set up or score a try most games.

Essentially does everything better than Chanel, with the massive exception of defence. If he gets that sorted I could see him becoming a long term NRL half. Pretty mad that hes still only 23 years old

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back