NRL NRL Round 15, 2024 Discussion

The 1st sin bin only happened because of a penalty where a guy done the whole let the ball go in a 2 man tackle. Im usually a pro melbourne guy but they have been gifted this game

I said its a penalty. Show me the direct contact to the head? Its a coathanger and its a penalty. It looked dramatic because anderson was running quick. No HiA at all because it was a nothing tackle. Its no worse than the one they let go where egan got hit on the beak.
Leaves the ground, hits a support player high. Bin every day in the modern game.

Commentators talking this game up like storm weren't absolutely gifted this game from the officiating... has the Wahs CEO still got a twitter account, because it might come out again tonight

Happens in most games mate, just to varying degrees. Sometimes it's just incompetence.
Didn't feel like incompetence tonight... can't recall many 50/50's going wahs way... they had to challenge several to get them overturned and the bunker had to overturn a call that Sutton allowed play on for, but was then trying to call back as a penalty.

Why was that tackle on Angus a six again?

What exactly was in that tackle that warranted a slowing the play down penalty?

Oh look at that - through the hands while you’re up a player and you score a try. Who knew that’s how you took advantage and not a FREAKING CUTOUT PASS 🫠

Just saw Shaun Lane on the field and was wondering what the fuck was going on... then saw Barrett's bench.

10. Paulo
11 Cartwright
20 Lussick
21 Matterson

Does this prick even know what team list Tuesday is meant to be??

Now I hope the rorters put 70 on Parra and he gets sacked from his 4th or 5th team

Back