• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL Round Discussion NRL Round 12, 2024 Discussion

When I lived in Sydney I was a member of Easts League Club and totally supported the team. Watched every home game and was quite fanatical. Since moving back to NZ and becoming a proud NZ Warriors supporter I have noticed that several teams seem to get more favourable calls from referees than other teams. In particular my ex team seem to get the rub of the green more than any other team apart from the Storm and Broncos.
Honest observation.

Reactions: CWC
NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
This Trey Mooney See you next Tuesday is a very impressive player for the Raiders. Even though on the losing team.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
The Roosters forward pack is ridiculous. They will lose most of their salary cap space in upgrades I would think
"Upgrade"
Happy Cracking Up GIF by Regal

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Well their unofficial anthem is about a sheep rustler so no surprises, up jumped a swag man is hardly incriminating since his entire family and the town mayor were transported. Yet they complain about their corrupt officials. Ya cannot find a straight cop in that country on a bent street.
Don't bring sheep into it Sup, asking for trouble here.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Just end this game... raiders a too shit to watch when they have the ball in their hands and rorters are hell bent on giving them the ball to finish this game

Roosters with their bar and motel share exemptions,, can we give our players Fonterra shares then?

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back