NRL NRL Injury Ward

Screenshot_2024-07-12-21-16-27-56_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

I wanted to see how much injuries had impacted us this year. So I went to the clubs website and got all the injuries listed in the Maxigesic Recovery Report. I couldn't find anything else hence why I checked there. The numbers exclude Taines parental leave, AFB stand down and Lussicks suspension. I believe it also does not cover time lost in game. So we had 135 player unavailable up to this coming round. That is over 6 players per game including this Fridays game.

Here is the breakdown by player. Note I did this manually so there could be errors so I get things wrong please do not treat me like AFB's wife. Do not mind some stick but not a fan of pitchforks.

Awesome work bro. It's nice to see that all broken down into specifics like that.

I remember hearing a few weeks ago that we had been the top effected team through injury this year, but yeah seeing that all broken down its pretty easy to see how we struggled all year.

A question to all....have we had the luxury of having the same team rolled out two weeks in a row? I would guess no

Awesome work bro. It's nice to see that all broken down into specifics like that.

I remember hearing a few weeks ago that we had been the top effected team through injury this year, but yeah seeing that all broken down its pretty easy to see how we struggled all year.

A question to all....have we had the luxury of having the same team rolled out two weeks in a row? I would guess no

Found this from May 30th. Been a few more missed games since then.

Screenshot_2024-08-14-13-27-36-94_a23b203fd3aafc6dcb84e438dda678b6.jpg

Good work mate. Its definitely a contributing factor to our seasons results. Some would say every club has to deal with injuries, which is true, but it's clear we have had more than our fair share when you see us topping the list.

Yeah hard out.

And that's before we even discuss injuries and reshuffles mid game. It's hard enough when you're selecting a team when you're 4-6 players down injured, but near on impossible when you have multiple injuries in a game that requires your props and 2nd rowers to finish the game on the wing and in centre. I think we've had 2 or 3 games where we've had 3 injuries mid game.

It's been a hell of a year for injuries really

Back