NRL NRL General Recruitment Thread

I can understand O'Sullivan leaving us to go to a new franchise. For a Recruit Manager having a new team and a salary cap not hindered by current contracts, along with recruiting for the pathways. That is a unique opportunity. Start from scratch and set everything up.

After two seasons would the job be considered done?
There would still be a few positions to improve to get them to challenge for a title. Then there is the change of coach. Bennett typically takes a few key players with him so there could be few positions to fill. The new coach may want to make adjustments to the squad.

When he arrived he talked about all of the talent in New Zealand. How being based here meant less travel and he could keep the kids close to home. He also said it would be great to build the squad that one the clubs' first premiership. Sure the pandemic would have disrupted things. But like a lot of people the club has employed it seems like he talked big and never saw things through.

If he moves on from the Dolphins so quickly it would seem like he is living off his reputation building the Storm and Roosters but has he done much since? Well besides being suspended. Mind you the contracts since then may help recoup the money lost during that time.

Reactions: j_p
Jaydn Su’a re signs with the dragons. Interesting that contract negotiations have broken down between the dragons and Jack De Belin being that De Belin wants a 2 year deal and dragons obviously want to keep spots open for a couple of twins in nsw cup that look good and off contract in 2025 in Toby and Ryan Couchman, both prop/second row. Warriors were interested in De Belin a couple of years ago and he’s still putting up good numbers. Could be a handy experienced prop for the 2 years he’s looking for and can play decent minutes with ball playing skills being a lock also?

Jaydn Su’a re signs with the dragons. Interesting that contract negotiations have broken down between the dragons and Jack De Belin being that De Belin wants a 2 year deal and dragons obviously want to keep spots open for a couple of twins in nsw cup that look good and off contract in 2025 in Toby and Ryan Couchman, both prop/second row. Warriors were interested in De Belin a couple of years ago and he’s still putting up good numbers. Could be a handy experienced prop for the 2 years he’s looking for and can play decent minutes with ball playing skills being a lock also?
It would off set the loss of Jazz if he's not going to be signed beyond this year.

But would also hold up development of a Tom Ale or Maiu'u.

I think the club can do better.

Bellend can fuck off and burn in a firey pit. Hes a scumbag

Bellend can fuck off and burn in a firey pit. Hes a scumbag
If the Warriors are willing to bring a cunt like lodge in, they might be willing. The cop just been done for perjury and stood down since from his case, still likely some murky goings on happened, just to what level with the perjury from the main officer involved? Warriors were also keen on him since his indiscretions, though under Nathan Brown I think?

If the Warriors are willing to bring a cunt like lodge in, they might be willing. The cop just been done for perjury and stood down since from his case, still likely some murky goings on happened, just to what level with the perjury from the main officer involved? Warriors were also keen on him since his indiscretions, though under Nathan Brown I think?
Lodge was fucked but still forgivable. Bellend roughed up a chick so bad during a threesome she believed she was raped, while his missus was pregnant at home... Then sooked about mandatory stand down...

Agreed. Absolutely arsehole who I doubt would ever pass the "snift test" at the Warriors
I don't even care about the cheating part, bruh keep it discreet. But if you cant have sexual relations without the other persons claiming rape, then you can fuck right off.

Also there's a rumour that a senior player sent sexually explicit texts to a teammates young female relative. Reckons his team days, and career could be over. Well we know for a fact Bellend is a sex pest, and now Dragons aren't re-signing him? :unsure: :unsure:

I don't even care about the cheating part, bruh keep it discreet. But if you cant have sexual relations without the other persons claiming rape, then you can fuck right off.

Also there's a rumour that a senior player sent sexually explicit texts to a teammates young female relative. Reckons his team days, and career could be over. Well we know for a fact Bellend is a sex pest, and now Dragons aren't re-signing him? :unsure: :unsure:
They’ve offered him a one year deal, he wants two. Think that rumour is at the dolphins of the texting?

They’ve offered him a one year deal, he wants two. Think that rumour is at the dolphins of the texting?

This makes no mention of a 1 year offer to him. Just that HE triggered the 700K option last year.

Back