• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

NRL NRL Collector Cards

I was looking around online and a few ads popped up for Trading cards. I used to be right in to collecting NRL cards back in the day. I have sold a fair few of them now, but still have a few left that I kept. Anyone else still collecting? Might look at getting back in to it if there are any decent sets out there. I kind of hate those sets now that make it difficult to complete with parallel sets etc. a few pics of some of my remaining sets and cards below, all from the 90's

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Do they have much value now?
Not a huge amount. Some individual cards have a little value. Nothing like the prices some NBA or NFL cards can go for though, as an example

These ones last time I saw for sale were between $20 and $30 each
IMG20240923115057.jpg

The two yellow redemption cards + the megamorph card they are redeemed for were around $150 -$200 each. The Ricky Stuart card in the middle around $40-$50
IMG20240923114829.jpg

So, not a huge value but I didn't start collecting as an investment either.

Last edited:
Back