Sports NFL

didnt it start a couple a years ago in that playoff loss to the bengals? Like Allen played like ass in that game (so did most of the bills offense from memory). I think they should have looked to trade him when he didnt turn up to OTAS or training camp...... or turned up and left and i cant remember what happened

i think diggs and stroud will connect really well but i wonder how diggs will react if he starts getting less and less targets for what ever reason
Yeah, it's hard to know where to put Allen, can be brilliant, has the biggest arm in the league, seems to have buy in but then.... yuck... kinda like a Mitchell issue with the bunnies ... or early SJ? idk, the analogies don't really work

Yeah, it's hard to know where to put Allen, can be brilliant, has the biggest arm in the league, seems to have buy in but then.... yuck... kinda like a Mitchell issue with the bunnies ... or early SJ? idk, the analogies don't really work
I can see the SJ comparison as I think Allen is athletically gifted but doesn't have the top 2 inches sorted out.

this year will be so interesting for Herbert ( I think the media overrated him) and Allen as they really only have the draft to get them weapons.

they are in their super bowl window right now. I assume bills will go into a mini rebuild but man thats alot of dead money for diggs on the cap
Yeah man, apparently there is more of a cap hit by trading him than keeping him.
Bills don’t seem to trade well. With the pick the Vikings got from the Bills for Diggs, Vikings drafted Jefferson.
Bills also traded the pick to chiefs that gave them Mahomes.

Texans are probably my favourite AFC team right now. Demeco being an ex-9er is a part of that, but Stroud was so obviously the guy and I still lol at the Panthers for making that pick.
Panthers used to be my 2nd team but I had to let them go haha

Had fun watching the draft today. There were a lot of surprises!! Ended up completely different to anyone’s mock draft.
Falcons paying $180m for Kirk, then taking Phinex at 8 is wild.
I’m not sold on Caleb Williams, lots of talent but not sure the locker room will follow him.

Back