NRL Newcastle Knights

Newcastle Knights
Untitled design (38).png

We haven't heard much about 3rd Party deals for a while.

The reporter says there is more to come on this in the next 24-48 hours.

Like always there will be two sides to every story. We don't know why the sponsor hasn't paid him. He may not have fulfilled his part of the deal.

View: https://youtu.be/ycoSundkTD4

I say that's on the agent and player. And if that doesn't come through then too bad!
That was my thought as well. If only involvement the NRL really has is signing it off that the club is separate from it.

Like when these were hitting the news a lot. They are not guaranteed. If he has done the appearances or work covered in the agreement it is time for his manager to actually do some work and show some value to his client.

When I first saw this on my YT feed it made it seem like a cap issue. Not sure if the headlines were changed. Ended up being pretty on the lower end of the scale.

That was my thought as well. If only involvement the NRL really has is signing it off that the club is separate from it.

Like when these were hitting the news a lot. They are not guaranteed. If he has done the appearances or work covered in the agreement it is time for his manager to actually do some work and show some value to his client.

When I first saw this on my YT feed it made it seem like a cap issue. Not sure if the headlines were changed. Ended up being pretty on the lower end of the scale.

A nothing burger as stated by Gus unless this is a whole cover story for something else

NRL signed it off so they won't slap themselves on the face, even the Channel 9 reporter's comeback points were desperate weak sauce to maintain their clickbait headlines. Who are the sponsors not paying up though, they might be the ones receiving backlash from customers

Back