Post Match 2023 Warriors vs Knights - Week 2 Finals (Post Match)

vs

-

MATCH COMPLETE

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

However we better hope we don't get Adam F- as the ref again I counted at least 4 calls against us that we challenged and WON. They the ausy refs will do every thing with in there power to stop the warriors winning. By giving bad calls and hoping we lose our call early next week.

However we better hope we don't get Adam F- as the ref again I counted at least 4 calls against us that we challenged and WON. They the ausy refs will do every thing with in there power to stop the warriors winning. By giving bad calls and hoping we lose our call early next week.

He should be banned for cheating lol, ball hits him and he ruled a Knight’s ball? 😂

Stand down for 2 weeks for incompetence at least

The Broncos are deserved favourites next week, but I don't see them on the same level as the Panthers who are utterly clinical and just shut teams out. The Broncos are probably the most dangerous team from anywhere on the park, but also the more likely to give opportunities that can bring us into the game. Plus, we are one of the most successful sides in the NRL against the Broncos, and Suncorp will have a tonne of Kiwis.

I'm really surprised to hear anyone write us off as if it is a formality. A win is probably unlikely and we may even have a big score put on us by an electric Broncos after a hugely mentally emotional game today. But, play like we did today...

The schadenfreude in me is dying to see Reece on his haunches crying at the end of the game. It's mean, but it would make me really happy.

I don't think we get the Panthers though.

Almost cried tonight, long time on and off fan, what an atmosphere and occasion. You can see the crowd cheering every player when shown on screen, like celebrities. The team got so good they are literally national darlings right now, the beacon that makes people forget about their worries for a few hours. When you achieve that level you know you’ve contributed to society

Still can't quite believe how well our edges shut down their back 5, they all made me take back everything I've said over the last month, especially Monty and Pomps. Rocco Gasnier could hold his centre spot for years and keep improving. His ceiling could be a feckin cathedral, all hail the berrysiah.

Not sure why Broncos fans are apparently cocky about next week lol

Their results post bye this year were loss to the Titans, meh win against Faiders who were on a losing streak including 48:2 vs Storm, and a win against the Dogs. They are unproven after a bye in knock out rounds

Last time we played like this we went on a run, twice. With lessons learnt from Penrith game and playing to that intensity, where in that game even Panthers made mistakes and it could have been competitive if we had our general finishing off attacking opportunities

Back