Social Crime.

Looks like a case of Men Karens go on a road trip and ruin their lives.

The Prison officers will give them a good hiding. Fact of life. And as the guest says, they will be targets for Thai fighters in Jail.

Feel sorry for the parents, what the hell were they thinking? high? hey man, a cop points a gun at you in a foreign country you get on the ground.

View: https://youtu.be/-cmQk-ivZMs?si=Hm6cOCizodVBC5d-

They messed up big time.
Cops are corrupt as fuck but you play by their rules in their country.
These guys could get some serious time and like you say, they will get bashed in jail.

They messed up big time.
Cops are corrupt as fuck but you play by their rules in their country.
These guys could get some serious time and like you say, they will get bashed in jail.
fuck man, they’re keen!
i’ll play by their rules in any asian country. fucking with the police is a game seldomly won by anyone but the police.

get the best lawyer you can afford and hope for the best.
🤕

Last edited:
Looks like a case of Men Karens go on a road trip and ruin their lives.

The Prison officers will give them a good hiding. Fact of life. And as the guest says, they will be targets for Thai fighters in Jail.

Feel sorry for the parents, what the hell were they thinking? high? hey man, a cop points a gun at you in a foreign country you get on the ground.

View: https://youtu.be/-cmQk-ivZMs?si=Hm6cOCizodVBC5d-

They come from some loopy rich Christian family that gave the conservative party $700k during the Anti Smacking bill

You can't make that up

They come from some loopy rich Christian family that gave the conservative party $700k during the Anti Smacking bill

You can't make that up

Where is Bruce....this is right in his lane, a Heyzeus moment if ever there was, he probably knows their Granddad, and the Cops Grandfather too.

Almost three quarters of a mil donation for the rights to hit your kids LOL fark me days...and me nights too....thanks for that.

Last edited:
Their country their rules.
I wonder how this would have unfolded on New Zealand soil (rhetorical). Especially if another officer arrives while they are fighting for the gun.

I wonder how this would have unfolded on New Zealand soil (rhetorical). Especially if another officer arrives while they are fighting for the gun.
Well if they are trying to take the gun the saying when i was in was ' better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.'. The judicial response these would be to put the Police on trial than'Johnny Foreigner'. Look at the Cristchurch shooting inquest.

Where is Bruce....this is right in his lane, a Heyzeus moment if ever there was, he probably knows their Granddad, and the Cops Grandfather too.

Almost three quarters of a mil donation for the rights to hit your kids LOL fark me days...and me nights too....thanks for that.
Mate, given some of the things Bruce said about his exploits in Asia, I wouldn't be surprised if Bruce wasn't the cops Grandfather ;)

Well if they are trying to take the gun the saying when i was in was ' better to be tried by 12 than carried by 6.'. The judicial response these would be to put the Police on trial than'Johnny Foreigner'. Look at the Cristchurch shooting inquest.
Preaching to the choir here Gizzy, if someone goes for a gun you automatically switch to your training and use deadly force to stop them using the firearm, to save lives, yours, the bloke on the ground being choked, and because it is what you are protected to do under the laws of this country (I used to know all the sections in the Law they start in the low sect 50's, have since forgotten which I do not regret, no need to remember old war times in restful retirement).
But as you will remember well, the law entitles you to protect the safety of yourself, others, by meeting threat in a proportional manner of response (more plainly stated as equal force).

And then as you pointed out with that neat little saying about being carried by six, there is natural law as well, no inquiry, no second guessing, no desk Jockey experts there on the street, just the reality of the situation you are faced with and the time to act factor, seconds from death.

It is a weakness in our system that there are officials who get paid to bully and second guess their own staff, I am all for transparency, but I also know there are people that enjoy advancing their careers by showing their handlers that they have no qualms about destroying others careers.

Last edited:

Lower Hutt children hospitalised, ‘horrific’ injuries discovered, police seek help from public​

By Melissa Nightingale
22 Mar, 2024 01:38 PM2 mins to read

Two small children in Lower Hutt have suffered “horrific” injuries including brain bleeds and broken bones in what police believe is a family harm incident.

The children, one aged 4 years old and the other 5 years old, from a Stokes Valley property, were seen by police on March 8. They were so badly wounded that they each required hospitalisation and the older child needed surgery, Detective Senior Sergeant Rebecca Cotton said.

The 5-year-old had brain bleeds, lacerations to internal organs and “multiple broken bones”, while the younger sibling had “extensive injuries and multiple fractures”, Cotton said.

“These horrific injuries don’t simply happen. Someone knows something, you now need to talk to us.”

Police investigators believe the siblings’ injuries were inflicted deliberately and likely over a period of time, and are asking for help from the public to determine what happened.

Concerned hospital staff had alerted officers to a potential family harm incident at the Stokes Valley property after a young child sustained serious injuries and was transported to hospital by ambulance, police said in a statement.

A medical assessment of the child and their sibling revealed further injuries believed to have been sustained in previous incidents.

“Their injuries were so extensive one required surgery, and it has taken weeks to understand the full extent of damage to their bodies. Both have a multitude of broken bones, extensive bruising and one child had brain bleeds and severe internal injuries,” the statement said.

The children recently moved with family to Stokes Valley from a property in Waterloo and had been at their new home for just two nights before they were hospitalised.

Police are seeking any information around any suspicious activity seen or heard at either property, or nearby, on or prior to Friday, March 8, that may assist police in their investigation.

Police have already conducted area enquiries and are now reaching out to the wider community for help with the investigation.

If you have any information that may assist police, call 105 or report via 105.police.govt.nz and reference file number: 240308/4647.

Alternatively, you can report any information anonymously via Crime Stoppers on 0800 555 111.

and so it continues.... 😞

Lower Hutt children hospitalised, ‘horrific’ injuries discovered, police seek help from public​

By Melissa Nightingale
22 Mar, 2024 01:38 PM2 mins to read

Two small children in Lower Hutt have suffered “horrific” injuries including brain bleeds and broken bones in what police believe is a family harm incident.

The children, one aged 4 years old and the other 5 years old, from a Stokes Valley property, were seen by police on March 8. They were so badly wounded that they each required hospitalisation and the older child needed surgery, Detective Senior Sergeant Rebecca Cotton said.

The 5-year-old had brain bleeds, lacerations to internal organs and “multiple broken bones”, while the younger sibling had “extensive injuries and multiple fractures”, Cotton said.

“These horrific injuries don’t simply happen. Someone knows something, you now need to talk to us.”

Police investigators believe the siblings’ injuries were inflicted deliberately and likely over a period of time, and are asking for help from the public to determine what happened.

Concerned hospital staff had alerted officers to a potential family harm incident at the Stokes Valley property after a young child sustained serious injuries and was transported to hospital by ambulance, police said in a statement.

A medical assessment of the child and their sibling revealed further injuries believed to have been sustained in previous incidents.

“Their injuries were so extensive one required surgery, and it has taken weeks to understand the full extent of damage to their bodies. Both have a multitude of broken bones, extensive bruising and one child had brain bleeds and severe internal injuries,” the statement said.

The children recently moved with family to Stokes Valley from a property in Waterloo and had been at their new home for just two nights before they were hospitalised.

Police are seeking any information around any suspicious activity seen or heard at either property, or nearby, on or prior to Friday, March 8, that may assist police in their investigation.

Police have already conducted area enquiries and are now reaching out to the wider community for help with the investigation.

If you have any information that may assist police, call 105 or report via 105.police.govt.nz and reference file number: 240308/4647.

Alternatively, you can report any information anonymously via Crime Stoppers on 0800 555 111.

and so it continues.... 😞
just saw that.
tons of gnarly shit in stokes valley lately.
those gang members shooting and killing someone at a birthday party just a few months back too.

oh, and only a suburb or two away from the baby ru murder case and more recently 200 school aged kids brawling in the street.
grim.

Last edited:
Back