Sports NFL

I thought the Ravens were their own worst enemy... too much niggley play giving away flags and a couple of mistakes at crucial times... I hope the Lions get past the 9ers be the first superbowl appearance for them...
Yeah they had their chances but a lot of those flags went the wrong way!! The chiefs were holding the whole game. Pass interference on OBJ at the end etc etc but yeah still could/should have won. Throwing into triple coverage usually doesn’t end well.

Yeah they had their chances but a lot of those flags went the wrong way!! The chiefs were holding the whole game. Pass interference on OBJ at the end etc etc but yeah still could/should have won. Throwing into triple coverage usually doesn’t end well.

It was a choke man

60 yards in penalties on unsportsmanlike behaviour.

Flowers with a potentially match turning play inside the 10 and then taunts. Then drops it for a touchback - what an idiot.

I was all in on the Ravens but they let Kelce do whatever he wanted.

It was a choke man

60 yards in penalties on unsportsmanlike behaviour.

Flowers with a potentially match turning play inside the 10 and then taunts. Then drops it for a touchback - what an idiot.

I was all in on the Ravens but they let Kelce do whatever he wanted.
Yeah definitely was, I’m just super salty as this was their chance. Heaps of free agents this year and no money to resign them 🤨

Any tips for today's game.
Nice to have a little flutter

I am no expert, but I've got a few going lol

- McCaffery Anytime TD, Kelce Anytime TD, Chiefs +11.5 @ 3.00
- Mahomes Over 263.5 Passing, Pachecho Over 64.5 Rushing, Juszczyk Over 4.5 Receiving, Rice Over 67.5 Receiving @ 9.50
- McCaffery 2+ TD, Valdes-Scantling Anytime TD, Cheifs +9.5 @ 15.00

Also have Aiyuk First TDS @ 11.00

I’ve got a little multi going as well. Both QBs Purdy and Mahomes with a few rushing yards and both to have solid 220+ pass games. And also Kelsie and Kittle to both get anytime TDs
Good luck and thx.
Just a nibble on S F 14+.

Last edited:
Damn, I don't know whether to leave work and watch the end of the game driving home or stay and get stuck in traffic haha

CMC is poppin off right now

Well that sucks.
Still stuck on the 2002 Angel's WS win as the last team I follow that's won a trophy FFS.

Back