• Site may be down for a couple of mins. This notice will show up whilst work is ongoing.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social ðŸŒ¼ Life’s Lessons

As you get older
Testosterone decreases
And you get grumpier
As you say be active and get sunlight
It will reduce grumpiness
I m avoiding mirrors at the moment
Backed my car into a tree
$900 insurance excess
If there s no mirrors I m blameless
Know what you mean about mirrors, I always get a fright lately. You can't go on avoiding them forever though, it's cost you 900 bucks already, where will it end mate. Sooner or later we all have to look in the mirror and come to terms with what we are. Warriors fans.

NZWarriors.com
Use insurance only for the serious shit life throws at you.
Prescription? Regular doctors visit for whatever? Broken window? Minor flood? Pay for those yourself. Insurance doesn't exist to make you happy but to make them happy because you'll be sucked in to claim stuff so, lo and behold, next year your premium's more. As is your excess...
Not sure if I get kids these days, after saying in my twenties and thirties that I'd always get kids these days...I'm slowly getting used to streaming music/tv but there's still a part of me that wants to get it on DVD/CD...
One good thing: I am not related to Nostradumus. When Russia did the Ukraine Invasion thing and dear old doddery Biden said "Don't. Don't. Don't." I predicted Putin would launch a tactical nuke to scare the shit out of everyone (but not cause much in terms of real damage) within 12 months. I was wrong. But I still think nuclear war is how this whole shebang ends. One day.
Still maintain climate change is an ego thing as in everyone is giving it the "The World Will End In Your Lifetime So Panic!" schtick. Yes, it's serious, yes, we're not helping it, although our friend Mr Sun and his sun spots/sun flares aren't helping either and if you accept they fuck up satellites, what else do they fuck up? I honestly think The End Of The World Because Of Climate Change is magically going to extend itself decade by decade and there'll be COP conferences for decades to come...

Back