Recruitment Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention

Warriors 2024/2025 Recruitment & Retention Discussion
key: T = Team option, M = Mutual option, P = Player option, D = Development contract

Confirmed Top 30 2024: 28/30
Confirmed Development 2024: 5/6

Confirmed Top 30 2025: 26/30
Confirmed Development 2025: 1/6

2025 Gains: James Fisher-Harris (Panthers), Jett Cleary (Panthers)
2025 Losses: Addin Fonua-Blake (Sharks)
2025 Off Contract: Shaun Johnson, Jazz Tevaga

Last edited:
Why are we dissing/making jokes about the missus of one of the best players in the team? That is counter productive to what we should be doing as fans of the team.
Cry me a river, Wrighty.

It's the offseason for cooked chook sake, there is literally nothing to talk about.

What do you expect the people who fill these pages everyday to talk about for 6 months of the off season?

Young couple, young family, most connections back in OZ means close family support back in OZ.
Yeah, well, they agreed to trade all that for $1.1m plus TPAs a year for several years. Now they want to wreck the club's plans and break that agreement. She is lucky the Warriors didn't play hardball which the 16 other teams would 100% do. Now she's preaching loyalty.

We might have some sort of expectation on all players
Yeah, that they honour their contract. But specifically with AFB, we had an expectation that he and his wife won't pull the same crap they pulled at Manly. But hey, young family and all.

this is a public forum and I'd hazard a guess a few of the players and family members visit it.
So is her Instagram mate. Far more people visit her Instagram than they come on here. The only thing she doesn't share on the internet is a photo of her morning shit.

Respect their private life
People respond to what's on the internet. What a shocker. If she is concerned about her privacy she can simply make her Instagram private and start writing a diary. Have to pick between attention and privacy. Can't have it both ways.

cut them all some slack, in particular his wife.
Nobody is interested in his wife. But she's quite clearly playing a major role in wrecking a club's plans and fans have a problem with that, not for the first time. The club has already cut them enough slack.

Seriously though- I don’t blame her - or him if they want to head home- especially if there’s a family illness involved.
Damn shame though- there was nothing better than watching him dot down under the posts and throwing the arms up like “how easy was that then?”

IMG_3935.jpeg

Seriously though- I don’t blame her - or him if they want to head home- especially if there’s a family illness involved.
Damn shame though- there was nothing better than watching him dot down under the posts and throwing the arms up like “how easy was that then?”

View attachment 4674
Dear Santa please let me have the headline

BREAKING
This old 'masthead' believes AFB has cut that crazy bitch loose and has signed a whopping 10 year extension with the warriors.

Not sure where to post this, however since this is a signings and salary cap convo, CHECK THIS SHIT OUT 🫠‼️

Screenshot 2023 12 10 at 135514

View attachment 4670

AFBs wife going full Yoko Ono

The club should cut Addin for his own sake and the sake of his kids and his relationship.

I have no issue with what his wife is doing, that is her thing, and it is a free world whether any of us agree with it or not.

Why demonize the wife when the wife clearly is anti the club keeping her living in a country that she has realised was a mistake for her personally, her family, and her husband,

Shit happens.

Try to put aside your Warriors bias and see this objectively.

Imagine you agreed to go with your missus, or your husband, to Australia because the money was great.

Imagine a year into it you realize you hate Australia, you miss your family and friends and you no longer give a shit about top dollar.

Imagine you know you can come back to NZ and your partner can still earn at three quarters of a million dollars.

What is the right thing to do?

Family first.

And all ya'll who don't get that, take a deep breath, forget the Warriors, and look at this unfortunate social media fixation the wife has for what it is.

Cut him now.

Family welfare first, poor kient is the meat in the sandwhich while his missus puts pressure on him via social media.

If I were AFB and I loved my wife I would cut a track. And then if my wife did not settle down, I would ring couples counseling. Either way, the last I checked it is not against the law to change your mind.

The club should cut Addin for his own sake and the sake of his kids and his relationship.

I have no issue with what his wife is doing, that is her thing, and it is a free world whether any of us agree with it or not.

Why demonize the wife when the wife clearly is anti the club keeping her living in a country that she has realised was a mistake for her personally, her family, and her husband,

Shit happens.

Imagine you agreed to go with your missus, or your husband, to Australia because the money was great.

Imagine a year into it you realize you hate Australia, you miss your family and friends and you no longer give a shit about top dollar.

Imagine you know you can come back to NZ and your partner can still earn at three quarters of a million dollars.

Family first.

And all ya'll who don't get that, take a deep breath, forget the Warriors, and look at this unfortunate social media fixation the wife has for what it is.

Cut him now.

Family welfare first, poor kient is the meat in the sandwhich while his missus puts pressure on him via social media.

If I were AFB and I loved my wife I would cut a track. And then if my wife did not settle down, I would ring couples counseling. Either way, the last I checked it is not against the law to change your mind.
Did she live in Aussie too when we were over there in the covid years? The players are only recently back in NZ. Can’t dispute anything you say apart from that?

Shit happens.

Family first.

Cut him now.

Got nothing against the wife. They probably have valid reasons for wanting to leave.

But there are responsibilities when you sign a contract. If we stand down and let him walk we basically signal to any Aussie that you can sign a deal with us and cut and run as soon as you want.

Million dollars a year, I’m not crying for him staying at least another year. We are a doing him a solid as is.

There is a difference between getting home sick, let your hubby work with the club to arrange a deal to go home without citing his mom’s health, and keep quiet like say, RTS’ wife, instead of having the hubby or agent leaking the bomb to the media, causing a headache to the club who had to scramble, then whine and whine on public platform now specifically about the actual people of this country

There is no separation between husband and wife, if anything the wife tend to spill what the husband thinks, adult couples would know

Backlash from us peasant paying consumers and supporters of the club is unsurprising

And yes, let him go now, we got Capewell for off field quality control, AFB is clearly creating off field drama

And I wish Mr FB and Mrs FB all the best with their lives back in Australia, it’s all just business, on behalf of NZ brownie cake customers we’re sorry, Aussie customers are so much superior than us, we don’t deserve your cakes👌

Last edited: