Politics NZ Politics

Who will get your vote in this years election?

• National

Votes: 17 26.2%
  • Labour

Votes: 13 20.0%
  • Act

Votes: 7 10.8%
  • Greens

Votes: 9 13.8%
  • NZ First

Votes: 5 7.7%
  • Māori Party

Votes: 3 4.6%
  • Other

Votes: 11 16.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Interest deductibility was still available on new builds, it was a worthy policy to encourage increase in housing stock rather than investors trading in existing housing stock, inflating prices.
Have you any idea of building costs? Another large house builder, Compass Homes gone today. If it was that easy and so many investors able to afford new builds this sector would be booming.

Not true. I still think judith collins is a crook. I’d better be careful though being a painter and someone decorating her office the other day.
I bet National and ACT pollies get a lot of death threats too.

Another point, why don't we hear of more prosecutions of these trolls, like the ones who threatened to rape and dismember the Greens MP and send her body back to Tehran? Don't see many of these people named and shamed in the courts for some reason. Chloe has a good point around this.

Another point, why don't we hear of more prosecutions of these trolls, like the ones who threatened to rape and dismember the Greens MP and send her body back to Tehran? Don't see many of these people named and shamed in the courts for some reason. Chloe has a good point around this.
Times have changed a lot over the last 15 - 20 years. I know Labour were critical of John Key using his diplomatic protection squad more than they thought he should. Reality was he was receiving a number of threats against him. I would expect a number of threats are received by politicians across the political spectrum these days. Is it worth giving publicity to them? I'm not sure. I wonder how many try and pass it off as a joke and there's no way I meant it.... I think it's worth publishing a selection of them with the recipient redacted to highlight what sort off crap is being sent to our politicians.

I would support a zero tolerance approach to this sort of garbage.

Times have changed a lot over the last 15 - 20 years. I know Labour were critical of John Key using his diplomatic protection squad more than they thought he should. Reality was he was receiving a number of threats against him. I would expect a number of threats are received by politicians across the political spectrum these days. Is it worth giving publicity to them? I'm not sure. I wonder how many try and pass it off as a joke and there's no way I meant it.... I think it's worth publishing a selection of them with the recipient redacted to highlight what sort off crap is being sent to our politicians.

I would support a zero tolerance approach to this sort of garbage.
A lot of them will be behind 9 proxies and not even in the country, hard to track down under the digital communications act could be the problem. But yeah, public naming and shaming might make them think twice if they are locals.

There was a weird one leading up to the election when that older chap was found in the young Maori mp recently elected house. Media interviewed him and he reckoned he wanted to tell her of his admiration for her but I think most normal people realise you don’t just waltz into someone else’s house. Quite bizarre. I bet Ardern had some crazy hate mail in the past few years.

There was a weird one leading up to the election when that older chap was found in the young Maori mp recently elected house. Media interviewed him and he reckoned he wanted to tell her of his admiration for her but I think most normal people realise you don’t just waltz into someone else’s house. Quite bizarre. I bet Ardern had some crazy hate mail in the past few years.
Yeah I've seen some of Adern's online fan mail involving raping her infant daughter, can't understand why there aren't more prosecutions, unless they’re offshore troll farms and impossible to charge.

Yeah I've seen some of Adern's online fan mail involving raping her infant daughter, can't understand why there aren't more prosecutions, unless they’re offshore troll farms and impossible to charge.
You have to wonder what floats some people's boats sometimes. The type of stuff which you have just described is just beyond my comprehension as to why you would even think of that let alone write it and post it. Unfortunately, with the advent of social media and the ability to post things while hidden behind whatever digital protection they have available, it gives rise to a bunch of clowns who otherwise would be put in their place if they made the same comments in an actual public forum like a bar or club. Which can lead to other issues because they aren't being held accountable by anyone for those actions

You have to wonder what floats some people's boats sometimes. The type of stuff which you have just described is just beyond my comprehension as to why you would even think of that let alone write it and post it. Unfortunately, with the advent of social media and the ability to post things while hidden behind whatever digital protection they have available, it gives rise to a bunch of clowns who otherwise would be put in their place if they made the same comments in an actual public forum like a bar or club. Which can lead to other issues because they aren't being held accountable by anyone for those actions
For some reason most of the culprits watch Counterspin media and have profiles that look like this, dunno what they all have in common

FB_IMG_1702886080109.jpg

Never understood why morons want gang patches removed.

Thanks for making the Gangs undercover you dumbasses.

Personally as someone who actually grew up on the mean streets, I want the bangers flying their identifiers so I can quietly cross the road and avoid them.

Fark some people are stupid.

Why not make the terror suspects the SIS are tracking wear mormon get ups while you are at it you dumb fks.

Sup gets it.

Yup, for the overseas idiots there certainly seems to be a type

For domestic nut jobs I think the Wellington protests showed that they are across the entire spectrum politically.
I think most of those protesters are outside the political system and despise the main parties who are all puppets of Klaus Schwab. Trump will save us from Klaus though, with a bit of help from Winston.

Last edited:
I think most of those protesters are outside the political system and despise the main parties who are all puppets of Klaus Schwab. Trump will save us from Klaus though, with a bit of help from Winston.

Those people did not support any party because all parties gave their united support to the Govts Vaccine drive.

I thought that would have been clear to anyone watching them shit on the grass and make tin foil hats.

Those people did not support any party because all parties gave their united support to the Govts Vaccine drive.

I thought that would have been clear to anyone watching them shit on the grass and make tin foil hats.
True, Winston creamed off a few of their votes by shamelessly preying on the gullible though. In a roundabout way they got him over the line and formed our present govt for Klaus, well done idiots.

Back