Current Affairs Ukraine - Russia War

I have no news, just getting the threads going that people frequent.

More wishful thinking. The truth is the west through the neocons have badly under estimated Russia It is horrendous the carnage there, estimates of over 400,000 Ukrainian dead, being killed at a rate of about 7-1. Sit down and talk and stop the killing.

More wishful thinking. The truth is the west through the neocons have badly under estimated Russia It is horrendous the carnage there, estimates of over 400,000 Ukrainian dead, being killed at a rate of about 7-1. Sit down and talk and stop the killing.
Piss off

So you are pro these people dying in huge numbers?
Listen mate, this is not a joke.
You have a dictator trying to take over another country.
If something isn't done every dictator on the planet will be trying it, and Putin will go for all the other countries in Eastern Europe.
I know from my contacts how much support Xi has from within China to invade Taiwan. he won't if NATO stand up to Putin.
If they back down to Putin he will invade Taiwan within a year or two.
This is history repeating from the Hitler days.
Russia can and has to be beaten.
This stupid misinformation has to be called out...for what it is. Very dangerous, and not at all funny.

Your last paragraph is entirely correct, but it is western misinformation. How often do you hear the Russian viewpoint.
Putin initially in vaded to stop Russian civilians being murdered. If the Minsk agreements had been followed there would be no war and the Donbass would still be Ukrainian.
Taiwan is a democracy the ruling party got 52% of the vote. The pro China party 48%. Entirely possible they will take power.

How often do you hear the Russian viewpoint.
All the time. They troll the internet like experts.

Today Liz Cheney posted something about Trump and Putin, within seconds there were a whole lot of personally abusive tweets back.

Russian troll farms are responsible.

No MAGA Trumper can think that quickly!!!.

All the time. They troll the internet like experts.

Today Liz Cheney posted something about Trump and Putin, within seconds there were a whole lot of personally abusive tweets back.

Russian troll farms are responsible.

No MAGA Trumper can think that quickly!!!.
Liz Cheney's father is a war criminal, millions dead in Iraq because of him and Bush!

Liz Cheney's father is a war criminal, millions dead in Iraq because of him and Bush!
Mate, you have imbibed deeply of the kool aid. Although, you are entitled to your opinion as am I.

Yes, Dick Cheney is a horrible guy, who did as much to risk world peace as anybody I can think of, except Kissinger.

Liz does a decent job, very honestly, and has kept her principles.

Now tell me about Putin again Cecil? what is his side of the story?

KGB trained psycho who got lucky because Yeltsin need somebody to cover his arse for his kleptocracy, so Putin got in and did an even better job of kleptocracy.

Trouble was those pesky Ukrainians were looking at the west and getting ideas that might spread across the border.

That meant Putin had to eliminate the problem.

What about the US backed coup that overthrew a democratically elected Government. Whose major crime was trying to have friendly relations with Russia. The Minsk accords were eventually signed and Zelensky agreed in principle with Ukrainian neutrlity, like Austris. The neocons could not have that.

He made Halliburton Billions and then went and worked for them when he retired from politics 🤣
My memory tells me he is worth almost US$90 million. Most of that would have been from Haliburton shares. They probably made billions from Iraq.

Now we have Trump and Biden and their dodgy families! 🤣 It never ends!
There is no evidence against Biden, even the OP say that.
Here is the kicker, these allegations stem from when Biden was VP.
In that time he was so broke paying for his dying son's cancer treatment Obama loaned him money.
So if he got all those millions it doesn't seem to have gone toJoe Biden.
Pretty simple math.
The GOP are idiots. They are following Trump, and the Russian traitors in the GOP down the gurgler.
if I hear correctly Jack Smith has some of these lawmakers in his sights.

Back