Sports NFL

National Football League
Untitled design (46).png

Why can’t the ravens ever beat the Steelers!!! 🤬🤬🤬

The Steelers being no. 1 in the AFC North makes no damn sense in a division with Lamar Jackson and Joe Burrow (and the Massage-Man too, I suppose). I like that Steelers fans are sticking to their guns and still want their OC fired though lol

Mike Tomlin = Craig Bellamy

The Steelers being no. 1 in the AFC North makes no damn sense in a division with Lamar Jackson and Joe Burrow (and the Massage-Man too, I suppose). I like that Steelers fans are sticking to their guns and still want their OC fired though lol

Mike Tomlin = Craig Bellamy
Yep!! I hate losing to them!! Their D has always been top notch though.

Taylor swift didn’t play today, she must be injured 🤣

My missus is a swifty and now she thinks she knows everything about football. Trying to tell me Travis Kelce stats etc 🙄 ordered a bloody chiefs jersey. I made sure sure knew the kids are only to wear Ravens gear haha

Denver has the worst rush D and the 2nd worst pass D, up against the Chiefs? in Kansas City?? It's going to be a blood bath 💀

Screen Shot 2023-10-12 at 9.21.18 AM.png

Should mention, I have been doing this thing where I place a bet, leave in for a minute, and if the vibes feel off I will cash it out, and repeat till I found the one that feels good (Sounds dumb, but it has worked a treat lol) but, this time it would not let me cash out, so we riding with I guess 😅

Denver has the worst rush D and the 2nd worst pass D, up against the Chiefs? in Kansas City?? It's going to be a blood bath 💀

View attachment 1831

Should mention, I have been doing this thing where I place a bet, leave in for a minute, and if the vibes feel off I will cash it out, and repeat till I found the one that feels good (Sounds dumb, but it has worked a treat lol) but, this time it would not let me cash out, so we riding with I guess 😅
Yep I think Kelce might me getting 3 TDs in this one. Can’t wait to see Sean Payton having a meltdown 🤣 he was worth those picks haha

Can’t wait to see Sean Payton having a meltdown 🤣 he was worth those picks haha

Damn, I totally forgot the Saints got stuff back for him. Madness how much they got.

Seems time has really caught up on Belichick and Payton; Payton saying Hackett did one of the worst coaching jobs in NFL history is the creme de la creme of dumb coach quotes.

To think the Broncos didn't even interview Mike McDaniel last year too.. ouch

Damn, I totally forgot the Saints got stuff back for him. Madness how much they got.

Seems time has really caught up on Belichick and Payton; Payton saying Hackett did one of the worst coaching jobs in NFL history is the creme de la creme of dumb coach quotes.

To think the Broncos didn't even interview Mike McDaniel last year too.. ouch
First round pick and a second round pick!! One of the worst trades ever.

All in with Wilson and Payton 🤣

Yeah big difference now for them with no Brady and no Brees.

Only thing I'd be wary of is that Thursday night games are usually lower quality and a little more random due to the short turnaround and recovery time.

To think Amazon pays over a Billion a year for the TNF rights. This SUCKS.

Screen Shot 2023-10-20 at 3.23.22 PM.png

I am not actually watching this game, I only really tune in for Monday/Sunday Night Football, but my bets aren't getting up because Lawrence hasn't got a single passing TD (2 Rushing TDs and a pick 6 for the Jags). so I am really just salty about that, it could be an amazing game for all I know lol

Back