Pick Your Team Warriors v Manly - Round 6, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

mt.wellington

Contributor
Warriors v Manly - Round 6, 2024 PICK YOUR TEAM

Manly 1.jpg

Here's your chance to select your dream team for the next rounds match so don your coaches cap on and lets hear it...

Given Bunty is likely out, Laban should take the bench forward spot. He is a monster: I get Kikau vibes with him.
Laban looked like he had some decent mileage under his belt. He had attention to detail and made sure of his ball security and PTBs.

Based on injuries really.

Would like to see us just pick someone on right wing if DWZ is out, RTS is either left centre or fb, nowhere else from now on.

Laban to start at 12 it Capewell is still out. Need Barny back in the middle with Bunty out. Laban definitely bench anyway.

It's a good game to make a Zion call - Zion for Jazz? Or Walker if fit.

Man it is comforting to have so many options.

1. CNK
2. DWZ / Pompey or Ali
3. Berry
4. RTS
5. Montoya
6. TMM
7. SJ
8. AFB
9. GOD
10. Barnett
11. Ford
12. Capewell / Laban
13. Tohu

14. CHT
15. Ale
16. Laban / Zion
17. Walker / Jazz / Zion

Yeah I didn't like the RTS to wing. The epitome of a team player, but extremely rough for a returning player to have played 3 different positions in 3 weeks, in his first 5 games back. It almost flies in the face of what Webby has stated in the past, so I hope we revert him back to centre.

In regards to our bench, Bunty is likely out and Jazz didn't play super well, if Walker is back id have CHT, Ale, Walker and Laban on the bench.

Hopefully Walker, DWZ and Capewell back for us next week. Were already big favourites at the TAB (1.52 to 2.50). As long as we play out game were going to be winning more than were losing

Yeah I didn't like the RTS to wing. The epitome of a team player, but extremely rough for a returning player to have played 3 different positions in 3 weeks, in his first 5 games back. It almost flies in the face of what Webby has stated in the past, so I hope we revert him back to centre.

In regards to our bench, Bunty is likely out and Jazz didn't play super well, if Walker is back id have CHT, Ale, Walker and Laban on the bench.

Hopefully Walker, DWZ and Capewell back for us next week. Were already big favourites at the TAB (1.52 to 2.50). As long as we play out game were going to be winning more than were losing
Hope we get into the ref with home field advantage like Manly crowd did against Penrith. Was a big week for Manly with DCE hitting the record for most games and they look like they lifted hard for that game so will be interesting to see how much energy they bring.

Going forward it is balance of man management. Having genuine debth allows that and a good coach.
The test is giving young talent a taste of first grade, building their engines and game awareness at a higher level.
I expect a sprinkling of worthy talent to be exposed to first grade. Watching the NSW cup game South's v Warriors emphasised the difference in talent and intensity between the competitions.

I must admit, I don't like the wing call for Roger, even though I know he will do a great job there. Do they just have no faith in kosi?

This is not good for kosi going forward.

Back