• If you have difficulty connecting to certain section of the site i.e. Home/Forums, then please refresh your browser cache.

Select your browser from the options on this link and it will walk you through the steps.

If you still have difficulty, send a message.
  • During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

General Betting

NZWarriors.com
On Dec 29 I put 10 each way on a roughie Jasprit Trouble at the Motukarara Trots at fixed odds of 60 to win and 12 to place.
10 minutes later his price went up to 80 for the win so I slapped another 10 on the win.
It was a poor 35-41 trot field and when I watched his previous race videos his form was better than it looked on paper.
He won.

They have a deeper understanding.
They have your name and contact information and they know you are a punter.
They don't give money away. Correct.
They're smart.
PS. There will be limits and conditions.
Are you in ownership at all John.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Are you in ownership at all John.
No mate. Not any more.
Last time was a syndication from my local.
Won 2 races and was lots of fun. Travel in a bus with a group of friends and a day out.
No money in NZ unless you are very very lucky

I put two bets on this year when I first topped up my TAB account... the first one came through today... 🤑

1719291218269.png

Imagine if I go two for two... 🫣

1719291250156.png

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Not to sure on these Etain folk that run the TAB now. Little things that show they're not quite on top of the game:
Go to your history to see when you placed your stake (I keep an Excel spreadsheet BTW just for interest's sake and no, I. AM. NOT. making any freakin' money! :)) and they often get the Stake Time and Result TIme mixed in together.
They have nice little logos for all the clubs in all the competitions they're offering bets on. Just go on now and see how they've mixed up the logoes for the Euro teams with the logos for the Copa America teams.
slime, I put $20 on the Warriors when they were paying $17. Not expecting it back, frankly.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Cairon Mahers guys have 8 from 1.
The fav is # 3 Charlton Lane which is a very good horse but needs a firmish track.
Adding to the confusion 😕.

So what is the tip Navigator 🤔
Rosehill race 9 #2 the owner says it will run a place but I hit it both ways. On sportsbet it's $26 win $5 place.

I hope this doesn't make a fool out of me.
And remember only bet what you can afford to lose.
And set a limit, imagine what you could be buying instead of gambling....😆

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Back