Current Affairs Black Coast Vanishings - Documentary

This is a pretty freaky documentary on the disappearances & weird carry on out in Piha.
I've always thought Piha has a really weird energy.

The show also features one of the clubs social team in his other role as a journalist.

This is a pretty freaky documentary on the disappearances & weird carry on out in Piha.
I've always thought Piha has a really weird energy.

The show also features one of the clubs social team in his other role as a journalist.
Definitely the black sand. Same down here in the land of the free(ky) ☢️

Iron sand? Opportunistic serial killer/s? Evil spirits? Accident? Just coincidence?

Or a mix of all of the above?

Last edited:
Iron sand? Opportunistic serial killer/s? Evil spirits? Accident? Just coincidence?

Or a mix of all of the above?
Coincidence, or maybe a couple of them were serial killer victims. The bipolar girl probably drowned herself. Or did she...

As a man of reason and logic I refuse to go down the evil spirits road, c'mon man.

Coincidence, or maybe a couple of them were serial killer victims. The bipolar girl probably drowned herself. Or did she...

As a man of reason and logic I refuse to go down the evil spirits road, c'mon man.
Yeah, agreed. Some will likely be accidental. But there is too much going on not to have some sinister elements to some of these disappearances.

Could well be, not sure what the iron sand angle has to do with it though
Who knows? Creating some sort of effect that messes with some people's heads and makes them lose their minds? Perhaps in some people the exposure to the iron sand causes some reaction in the body that cause their hormone or oxygen levels to increase and floods the brain?

Or just a bunch of baloney where it's coincidental that a bunch of feral westies like to kill random strangers near a black sand beach

Who knows? Creating some sort of effect that messes with some people's heads and makes them lose their minds? Perhaps in some people the exposure I the iron sand causes some reaction in the body that cause their hormone or oxygen levels to increase and floods the brain?

Or just a bunch of baloney where it's coincidental that a bunch of feral westies like to kill random strangers near a black sand beach
I think you cracked the case after your first paragraph of total bollox.

Scooby doo'd the politics thread. Cracked this one. I might have to drop Wiz considering how dynamic this duo of you and I are currently.
Are you thinking we squeeze out Batman and start a new alliance of boy wonders?

Please ask politely for my pronouns before putting a name to this twosome. But yes please. Bats are just creepy, let alone Wiz dressing up as one.
Simon and Garfunkel? I have better hair, you can be Garfunkel.

A man hears what he wants to hear and disregards the rest
Lie lie lie (repeat)
-Paul Simon

Are you thinking we squeeze out Batman and start a new alliance of boy wonders?
Please ask politely for my pronouns before putting a name to this twosome. But yes please. Bats are just creepy, let alone Wiz dressing up as one.
This could be the beginning of a new relationship we're witnessing here.....

1707774525234.png

The cops killed Iraena by a failure of duty of care.

A woman rings up afraid, tells you she has been drugged, tells you she is scared of people in the house she is in.

In any civilized country in the world that sparks at a minimum a welfare check from Police.

In this case, brown girl phones the cops, says she has been drugged, Police won't help her, they agree to send her a Taxi....nice work....job dodged.....Brown Girl you are on your own.
Incidentally the cops send the Taxi to Onehunga.

This would never happen if she was from an affluent part of this country and single white female.

Sounds like Iraena went with a friend to a gathering at Piha, saw the gang shit, got forced to have drugs, was too scared to tell the Police the exact type of people around her (no one out West rings the cops and says I am in a house with some of the gang that are notorious out there - and they are drugging me).

That is how you get killed.

The fact she took off when the random strangers she went to for help phoned the cops says it all really.

Probably too scared to be tied into something that pits her against those 88 clowns and the police - she just wanted to get away safely and quietly.

I dealt with meth cooks from Piha, all tied into the heads (one of them not by choice poor kient).

Very alarming that she was naked means she was attacked.

Very convenient for Authorities that she has a mental illness and that there is a dangerous beach there. Tidies away the whole thing nicely without having to lift a finger....more of the phone a taxi for brown girl lack of interest in an obvious murder.

A woman rings up afraid, tells you she has been drugged, tells you she is scared of people in the house she is in.

In any civilized country in the world that sparks at a minimum a welfare check from Police.

In this case, brown girl phones the cops, says she has been drugged, Police won't help her, they agree to send her a Taxi....nice work....job dodged.....Brown Girl you are on your own.

This would never happen if she was from an affluent part of this country and single white female.

Sounds like Iraena went with a friend to a gathering at Piha, saw the gang shit, got forced to have drugs, was too scared to tell the Police the exact type of people around her (no one out West rings the cops and says I am in a house with some of the gang that are notorious out there - and they are drugging me).

The fact she took off when the random strangers she went to for help phoned the cops says it all really.

Probably too scared to be tied into something that pits her against those 88 clowns and the police - she just wanted to get away safely and quietly.

I dealt with meth cooks from Piha, all tied into the heads (one of them not by choice poor kient).

Very convenient for Authorities that she has a mental illness and that there is a dangerous beach there. Tidies away the whole thing nicely without having to lift a finger....more of the phone a taxi for brown girl lack of interest in an obvious murder.
not sure how police could have known she was brown or where she was from.

but agreed, massive police fuck up. and fucking wild they tried to drop the blame on the two ladies who tried to help her.

I think the Woodhill Forest contains a few skeletons related to a group you mention if rumours are to be believed.

I always loved the idea of living out there but this doco has definitely ended that little fantasy.

Interesting it was also an area fought over by maori.

Hearing Irena's family talking about the area was spine chilling

Back