General Your username and pic?

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Wondering how everyone came up with their username and profile pic?

Mine came from a semi final I played as a young fella.
We were about to run out and one of the old hard heads started screaming defence!, line speed!, defence! Kick chase! Defence! Support play! Defence! You get the picture.
Anyway it always stuck with me and whenever I played after that the last thing going through my head before I ran out was defence, defence, defence!

With the profil pic I was living in Brasil when I first joined a forum (think it was one tribe) to keep up with what was happening so Christ the redeemer got a start.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
My kids used to drive me up the wall with thier slang in the same way I drove my parents up the wall with mine.

Sup was my pet hate.

So....I took the can't beat em join em approach to life provided they could prove they could speak English when required. I have a fondness for Sup now as its attached to memories of when my kids were kids.

I was 42 when I chose the name.

It should read Sup five 0 now.

Pic is coz I'm not real good with interweb stuff so I prolly shouldn't enter SOO bets.

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
I couldn't think of a name to use so I wanted something similar to my old PS3 login. Rattlesnake07.

I couldn't be bothered typing in rattle everytime so I shortened it. 77 is also easy to type than 07. Plus its the year I was born.

The picture isn't anything. I just try and grab one of the current jerseys.

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
I couldn't think of a name to use so I wanted something similar to my old PS3 login. Rattlesnake07.

I couldn't be bothered typing in rattle everytime so I shortened it. 77 is also easy to type than 07. Plus its the year I was born.

The picture isn't anything. I just try and grab one of the current jerseys.
I wondered about yours.
I’m of the 77 vintage myself 🤜🤛

Reactions: snake77

Rizzah

Stop Being Shit
Contributor
Apr 18, 2012
Dunedin, NZ
Mine is obvious right? Always look at it and wish I had chosen something else but oh well.
Someone had my real name already so i couldnt use that.
It's quite weird that we still use usernames in 2020.
What is wrong with our names! :)

Reactions: Woofa

snake77

Warriors 1st Grader
Jul 12, 2013
Always read yours as no tail for some reason.
No it all- it’s so obvious now u point it out.
Me to. I put it down to undiagnosed dyslexia.

It's quite weird that we still use usernames in 2020.
What is wrong with our names!
Cause this we way we can be tough keyboard warriors. Any arguements and we can step outside. When we're both tired from swinging at fresh air we can call it even.

eudebrito

|-|
Contributor
May 21, 2013
Mine's an old gamer tag name thing as well, Eude Brito was a obscure MLB pitcher, when was a student with much time on hands would create your own player in those games, they'd have a list of all the pre recorded surnames that the announcers would read out, Brito was the closest to my government name. liked the sound of it.

wow. what a boring and pointless story.

This lockdown is a bit like being a student again (without the social life) do a minimal amount of work and while away the hours: then: had no money, now: have nowhere to spend it. then: would stay inside due to serious hangovers, now: stay inside cos have no choice.

Big Mooks gets the picture for now until he gets sacked, look at how weathered the man has got. Former pics were Nick Cave album covers, great australian. Possibly the only great australian. him and Micheal Luck i guess.

surfin

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Coromandel
I live at the beach and it's what you do on the interwebs.

Ron Jeremy, lots of people pretend they don't know who he is, but everybody really does.
As for the quote, if you can't read it properly it says:

You seem irritable, got some sand in your vagina. Just feels right to me, plus I get shut out quite a lot for inserting said sand.

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Mine - the name and the pic - are from the movie "Reservoir Dogs". Okay, my character dies and doesn't get much of the great dialogue - the tipping speech or the "Like A Virgin" explanation, for example - although he does get the classic "Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?"

Dylanesque pop-bubblegum music has always freaked me out since...:)

mrblonde

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 14, 2012
Auckland
Me to. I put it down to undiagnosed dyslexia.

Cause this we way we can be tough keyboard warriors. Any arguements and we can step outside. When we're both tired from swinging at fresh air we can call it even.
Yep, if we were in an actual bar we'd probably stutter/mumble through our defence of/criticism of a certain coach/player and if the other folk present didn't agree with us, eventually trail off and say "Gee, how about this heat?" or something as erudite.

Over ze interwebs, ve can scream and fight and thrust swords fearlessly into the hearts of our enemies and say things like "You want to know what a fuckwit looks like? Look in the mirror cos that's the biggest fuckwit you'll ever see my friend." (it was something Shakespearian, anyway) when other forummers fail to see the unimpeachable logic of your argument.

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Mine - the name and the pic - are from the movie "Reservoir Dogs". Okay, my character dies and doesn't get much of the great dialogue - the tipping speech or the "Like A Virgin" explanation, for example - although he does get the classic "Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?"

Dylanesque pop-bubblegum music has always freaked me out since...:)
Either he's alive or he's dead, or the cops got him... or they don't. 😂

One of the great films- awesome soundtrack too.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

Upcoming Match

Canberra Raiders GIO Stadium Rate Match

Last Game

20 Sep

5.8 Total Avg Rating
5.1 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 6 ratings