I dont think it helps we have so many young guys, be interesting to know the average age of this team.. 24 im guessingIt's going to be a long season.... That's all I can say.... I will never give up on the Warriors and not watch but it's going to be tough this year.
Easy, unchanged lineup...
1. Locke (will improve with every game - definitely starting to see more from him)
4. Hurrell (he needs to be given more chances, has had almost no opportunities on attack - lets not forget too quickly how good he has been for us before... can be absolutely devastating at his best)
5. Tupou (deserves another chance after his game)
8. Rapira, Sam (will improves with every game.)
9. Mara (Why not play Mara, if for only the first 20 of each half? Surely more to offer than Taylor, and will absorb the early pressure for when Pita comes on)
12. Ikahihifo (deserves a spot in the starting side, offers a huge amount with and without the ball - will only get better with more experience)
14. Godinet (game changer... need we say more?)
15. Lillyman (adds huge punch off the bench)
16. Gubb (deserves a chance based on his performance in the trials, and from what I've been reading about the Vulcans.)
17. Mateo (offers so much on attack and is developing a great combination with Nielson, just needs to sort his shit out defensively)
On paper, to me, that is a great side - certainly well capable of pointing a Sharks side with limited points in them.