General YOUR Team For 2021

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
We brought him for a reason
Bunty has been he's not in the first grade anymore .
An Paasi is gone .so our props are
AFB ,AhMau ,JTB ,Evens .
BMM is a second row lock option who plays limited minutes

So sorry about the bad news .
If it's any consolation I got really pissed off when we decided to
Hire Jayden .real salty .
Evans probably wouldn’t be in my team either. Just because he’s an off season signing doesn’t mean he’s an automatic selection.

IMO if Bunty gets any sort of form back he’s hands down a better player than Evans.

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
Evans probably wouldn’t be in my team either. Just because he’s an off season signing doesn’t mean he’s an automatic selection.

IMO if Bunty gets any sort of form back he’s hands down a better player than Evans.

Bunty has told by the club he won't be playing first grade .
He's just running out his contract in reserves ..

I'm sorry to say it will be Evens they have chased him down an brought him over .
Believe it or not we targetted him .

Tony Martin

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 4, 2016
I know next to nothing about Rocco Berry (aside from his short Nines stint this year) but have heard some decent wraps.
For anyone with knowledge on him, what chance is he of a start next year or how far off is he?
Along with PoS, Kearney said when he was in charge that he would of given Rocco a start if he had of been playing NSW cup.
He probably won’t be in the team round 1. But from what I’ve heard and the little I’ve seen he will probably be our starting centre or winger by the end of the year

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
Along with PoS, Kearney said when he was in charge that he would of given Rocco a start if he had of been playing NSW cup.
He probably won’t be in the team round 1. But from what I’ve heard and the little I’ve seen he will probably be our starting centre or winger by the end of the year
What's his attributes ?
Is he fast ?
Or a ball player ?

The Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 20, 2017
Auckland
There is a plan at Centre, Hiku signed for one year only, Perham signed until the end of next season. They either see something in some players coming through (Berry - who might be shipped to Redcliffe for season 21) or are keeping the powder dry to splurge for season 22’.

Reactions: Off The Bench

The Falcon

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 20, 2017
Auckland

I'm sorry to say it will be Evens they have chased him down an brought him over .
Recruitment have been insistent on changing the body shapes of the forward pack- have have been quoted saying up until recently they were all the same body shape, making them easier to defend against. Evens brings 6.6’ of body into the pack. He’s a swap for Passi in my eyes. Although on its own it might seem a peculiar signing, but when blended with the other players in the forward pack it’s something different, he seems quite mobile too which will be important.
I hope this will be the case.

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013

They told Maumalo the same thing after his first season, now he’s one of the better wingers with the same club.

Not saying it will happen but if he gets back to 2018 form, they are picking him over Evans.

People just like the shinny new thing but the grass isn’t always greener.

Parra fans on Eels forum want Paasi off the bench next year to replace Evans with the view that it would be an upgrade.

TheCool

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 18, 2013
I know next to nothing about Rocco Berry (aside from his short Nines stint this year) but have heard some decent wraps.
For anyone with knowledge on him, what chance is he of a start next year or how far off is he?
He will be getting a start at some point next year. There is absolutely no doubt about that.

the borg

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 8, 2015
Think maybe 1 or 2 signings left to go, then next year will be about Brownie making this team click and could possibly dump and sign a couple more for 2022, probably make to top 8 next year, yet our halves are 2-3 years away from competitive finals footy, taken Cleary and Luai 2-3 years to get where they are now.. as Falcon pointed out the body shapes important for the forwards so happy with that, not sure about the backs yet with Ken and Fusitua going home never got to see what Peyton could of done with them.. well Brownie must see something...

JaggedJ

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 19, 2018
Talking about body shapes, we could have our own version of "Twins" coming off the bench with Arnie Evans and Jazzy Devito.

Individually maybe not that exciting, but it would be very awkward for tired defenders to take them back to back. They could compliment each other well.

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
Paul Turner
Rocco Berry
Pernham
Tom Ale
Jayden Nicorema
Fijian winger (I'm sorry I'm going to butcher his name unless I see it spelt a few times first .)

I see Pernham covering center for injuries an suspension an the odd week when Hiku gets dropped for Defensive issues
I think he might make a good go of it an cement himself a spot .

Jayden Nicorema could conceivably play his way into first grade this year

The Fijian kid might be in there .from game one

But the others I don't really see them getting a shot .
I liked Paul Turner he was hard to handle .An would definitely
Make the opposition work hard on defense.

Alot to be excited by .
Team list Tuesdays might be my favorite day again .
After gameday of course ..

Off The Bench

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 26, 2014
So with the rosters All but finalised

1.RTS
2.KEN
3.HIKU
4.AITKEN
5.Fusitua

6.KODI
7.CHANEL

8.AFB
9.EGAN
10.BMM
11.KATOA
12.MURCH
13.HARRIS

14.JAZZ/LAWTON
15.KANE
16.AH MAU
17.JTB
Probably can't really argue about that team for round 1
But I'm a bit disappointed that team that won me back over
As a fan has all but been replaced or relegated to reserves .
Sad .But damn we got a pack now .

Reactions: Defence and AlexM

AlexM

1st Grade Fringe
Feb 19, 2017
Probably can't really argue about that team for round 1
But I'm a bit disappointed that team that won me back over
As a fan has all but been replaced or relegated to reserves .
Sad .But damn we got a pack now .
Injuries and from Will create opportunities, I mean our ISP or equivalent team will be stacked in the whole backline. Got a great squad of near 30 tbh.

1.Paul Turner
2.Marcelo
3.Hayze
4.Pompey
5.Ratuva
6.?
7.SOS

8.afoa?
9.?
10.Ale
11.?
12.?
13.?

Swanny

1st Grade Fringe
Jun 18, 2017
Injuries and from Will create opportunities, I mean our ISP or equivalent team will be stacked in the whole backline. Got a great squad of near 30 tbh.

1.Paul Turner
2.Marcelo
3.Hayze
4.Pompey
5.Ratuva
6.?
7.SOS

8.afoa?
9.?
10.Ale
11.?
12.?
13.?

Possibly Turner at 6 and Berry at 1. Definitely some talent for the future there but may explain the balancing act of bringing in O’Sullivan and Montoya in to help those guys develop

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings