General YOUR Team For 2021

Gizzyfan

Warriors 1st Grader
Jan 2, 2013
Outside of RTS, Harris and Egan, I don't think anyone is certain, even with Harris there is conjecture in how and where he will play.

Every player will have to fulfill all the core functions of his position. That is why I think Hiku might be in doubt because of his defence. If our pack is getting metres do we need big Wings, who have been used to try and paper over cracks in metre gain.

Another thing is the standard of distribution/passing, until Egan this has been at an unacceptably low standard. If we can get guys like Jazz and Sironin distributing effectively both can be a bonus rather than just a fill in with their other skills. I believe that this was the key for the success last year. As a former Hooker hopefully Brown will be all over this.

On paper, and the game isn't played there, this squad is well balanced, a bit light in Hooker and Halves, but have the ability to compete against all teams. This is a very tight competition that is physically and mentally draining, injuries will be a factor, we dodged a bullet with BMM, hopefully that is a good sign.

fizurg

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
hamilton
Outside of RTS, Harris and Egan, I don't think anyone is certain, even with Harris there is conjecture in how and where he will play.

Every player will have to fulfill all the core functions of his position. That is why I think Hiku might be in doubt because of his defence. If our pack is getting metres do we need big Wings, who have been used to try and paper over cracks in metre gain.

Another thing is the standard of distribution/passing, until Egan this has been at an unacceptably low standard. If we can get guys like Jazz and Sironin distributing effectively both can be a bonus rather than just a fill in with their other skills. I believe that this was the key for the success last year. As a former Hooker hopefully Brown will be all over this.

On paper, and the game isn't played there, this squad is well balanced, a bit light in Hooker and Halves, but have the ability to compete against all teams. This is a very tight competition that is physically and mentally draining, injuries will be a factor, we dodged a bullet with BMM, hopefully that is a good sign.
AFB

Ref

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
Rotorua
RTS
Ken
Fusitua
Hiku
Aitken
Kodi
CHT

AFB
Egan
Ah Mau
Katoa
Murchie
Harris

Evans
Sironen
BMM
Turner

18th man Jazz or JTB depending on game plan/oppostion.

How can you not have a talent like Paul Turner in your 17.
Katoa is a special player too. He is the complete package which includes great game smarts.
If they all perform consistently at or close to their best we easily make the top 4.
Good times people.

Upcoming Match

Gold Coast Titans Central Coast Stadium

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings