Support Site Bugs / Feature Requests

tajhay tajhay
How do you Tag someones name in here then immediately continue to type?
When I tag you @tajhata then continue to type it either adds in an extra letter like above or eats into the person's name.
Hopefully that makes sense? Currently I tag someone's name then press enter followed by backspace to write additional stuff on the same line

Last edited:
When you click on watch thread can you make the default watch without receiving email. Not a major but saves having to change it every time. Or do more people prefer receiving notifications?

tajhay tajhay
How do you Tag someones name in here then immediately continue to type?
When I tag you @tajhata then continue to type it either adds in an extra letter like above or eats into the person's name.
Hopefully that makes sense? Currently I tag someone's name then press enter followed by backspace to write additional stuff on the same line
Yeah unfortunately it's a known bug with the editor. I understand the editor in the underlying software will be changed in the upcoming months.

tajhay tajhay

When do we get those chat bots back?
Done. https://nzwarriors.com/threads/ask-warriorbot.353/

HTF do I stop push whatever. My email box is choking
Are people still experiencing this? Can users who experience this please let me know so I can check their user settings.

When you click on watch thread can you make the default watch without receiving email. Not a major but saves having to change it every time. Or do more people prefer receiving notifications?
Yeah I believe there is a setting. I'll check yours and report back.

Quick question, is there a mark all threads as read button?

Cheers!
What is the reason for that? Can you explain the intent of this in a bit more detail so I can understand your use case please?

Last edited:
Why does the enable push notifications option come up every time I log in after I always click on never ask again?

Why does the enable push notifications option come up every time I log in after I always click on never ask again?
Do you select 'Never ask again' or do you just close it? If you select 'Never ask again' it wont ask again on that particular device. If you use another device, it may detect a new device and request that information again though, so once again, selecting 'Never ask again' should fix that.

If that doesnt help, can you please take a screenshot and send it across to me when you see it, specifying the device etc? Are you using an adblocker or something else that may be interfering with loading javascript/cookie components? can you whitelist it if you are and test it please.

I would suspect that it is unable to set a cookie on the device because of the above.

For a year or so I've saved the site on to the home screen of my phone.
In the last week the picture has changed to what resembles a dragons logo 😳
I've tried the old delete and set up again but still the same. Could it be something at my end?

Screenshot_2023-10-31-21-54-51-15_b783bf344239542886fee7b48fa4b892.jpg

For a year or so I've saved the site on to the home screen of my phone.
In the last week the picture has changed to what resembles a dragons logo 😳
I've tried the old delete and set up again but still the same. Could it be something at my end?

View attachment 4205
Nah it's my end. It'll be sorted out within the off-season. Everything on the mobile app will function, it's just the logo - it'll be sorted out soon.

Do you select 'Never ask again' or do you just close it? If you select 'Never ask again' it wont ask again on that particular device. If you use another device, it may detect a new device and request that information again though, so once again, selecting 'Never ask again' should fix that.

If that doesnt help, can you please take a screenshot and send it across to me when you see it, specifying the device etc? Are you using an adblocker or something else that may be interfering with loading javascript/cookie components? can you whitelist it if you are and test it please.

I would suspect that it is unable to set a cookie on the device because of the above.
Addblocker staying on & imma keep using InPrivate window so i'll just deal

Addblocker staying on & imma keep using InPrivate window so i'll just deal
Aah sounds like it's due to using InPrivate. Any particular reason you would use InPrivate and then Log in? Kind of negates InPrivate. Anyway cookies are deleted in inprivate/incognito/private modes of browsers so that information cannot be stored - hence why your settings are not remembered.

Hey, I don’t know where to post this but Is this new colour of the forum permanent?
I know you figured it out but this is for others who may have accidentally clicked on dark/light mode and want to revert back:

There will be more changes to the styles before the season, but will follow the existing colour schemes on those styles.

BTW thank you to those users helping out their fellow forum members by showing them how to use spoilers etc.

Back