General 2023 Home Semi Tickets - Member Presale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good to see people getting seats.Not sure about myself though,not looking good as my mate hasn't rung me yet

Do you want me to buy you two and you pay be back dave?
Would love it Juju. 2 tickets. If my mate happens to purchase a couple of tickets,I'm sure the spares would be soon snarled by Someone on this site. You can message me on Allison Brough and I will give you the details ThanksJuju

I've gone for three tickets in the rowdy South stand. Got some mates in Auckland that may be keen, but will holler here if either of them can't make it :)

Now to figure out how to get to Auckland from Welly, hopefully my rental car coupon code still works for cheaper rental (flights around couple hundy each way so faaaaaark that haha)

Sweet, my one-way Budget code still works for a free one-way rental (plus 60ish for excess reduction) and snagged a 60 buck Jetstar flight home (that leaves 6.55am on Sunday hah - good luck me!)

Just need to put on a ridiculous ten dollar multi that will surely come through, with a mighty Warriors win and everything's coming up Milhouse!

Does code NZW2023 only work for other country residents? Won’t let me purchase on Ticketmaster keeps saying I need to change delivery method?

Sorry I can't find the envelope icon on my tablet.
I don't have a mobile

1694406736251.png

Should be next to your username on every page you go to, whatever the layout looks like for you.

Does code NZW2023 only work for other country residents? Won’t let me purchase on Ticketmaster keeps saying I need to change delivery method?

Once you have selected 'unlock' on any of the 'Non-Ticketed Member' ticket options, and entered NZW2023 in the 'offer code' section, you should just be able to select whatever tickets are showing as per usual. Looks like the map is opened up now too to select specific bays (mostly south stand now), I didn't have that option earlier, just refreshing and finding a Mt Smart map on google images to figure out what the bay numbers referred to 😅

1694407171646.png
1694407194508.png
1694407246396.png

Sheesh, my daughter just purchased 6 tickets in the South Stand for $51 each for us??

I was a season member up until pre covid but not this year so we’ve gone to every home game for $20 each and sometimes snagging $10 tickets…..can’t imagine how much they would’ve been at EP, who’s money grabbing??

Once you have selected 'unlock' on any of the 'Non-Ticketed Member' ticket options, and entered NZW2023 in the 'offer code' section, you should just be able to select whatever tickets are showing as per usual. Looks like the map is opened up now too to select specific bays (mostly south stand now), I didn't have that option earlier, just refreshing and finding a Mt Smart map on google images to figure out what the bay numbers referred to 😅

View attachment 546 View attachment 547 View attachment 548
Could also be some better seats opening up when the general onsale begins (although will sell quick)

View attachment 546 View attachment 547 View attachment 548
Thanks for the help although my problem lies with actually being able to pay for the seats. Ticketmaster refuses to accept any card that I input and keeps suggesting to change my delivery option. I’m so stuck with what to do…

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back