Post Match 2023 Penrith vs Warriors - Week 1 Finals (Post Match)

vs

-

MATCH COMPLETE

01 Jan 1970

Match Stats

Tries
Conversions
/ Field Goals /
/ 2P Field Goals /
Try Assists
% Possession %
/ Set Completion /
Time in Opposition Half
Metres Gained
Dropouts
Dummy Half Runs
/ Kicks/Kick Metres /
40/20
20/40
Offloads
1 on 1 Steals
Line Breaks
Line Break Assists
Support Play
/ Set Completion /
Penalties (Conceded)
Set Restarts
Errors

Player Stats

# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P
# T Pts TA LB TB OFF Ta MT IT Pos DR K KM M E P

Rate the Match !

• A+

• A

• B

• C

• D

• F

Results are only viewable after voting.
The bunker reviews every try. It was confirmed.

yeah, but Hardyman's Yugo was not wrong. it did not go upstairs to the bunker for the decision. the ref made it on the spot.

had it gone upstairs for the decision bunker would / should have looked at the motion frame by frame...

Still frames are exactly what the bunker looks at and interprets. cant change the rules to suit.

And momentum is the not same as planting a ball down. one can argue that is a knock on given the last frame shows his wrist on the ball....
Frame by frame, in sequence is what they look at. Not two shots chosen by you. The reviews showed the ball touching the line under control of the player.

The thing we should be focusing on is our errors in defence leading to the try. Barnett creating the space on the cut back, Walker jumping out of the line, composure and resilience gone missing

Frame by frame, in sequence is what they look at. Not two shots chosen by you. The reviews showed the ball touching the line under control of the player.

The thing we should be focusing on is our errors in defence leading to the try. Barnett creating the space on the cut back, Walker jumping out of the line, composure and resilience gone missing

the 10m penalty given by the ref to bring Penrith down our end right before that try- go look at the replay.

Nikoure was behind TMM when he kicked it putting everyone on side when he got to Dylan Edwards first... how is that a 10m penalty...??????

Please explain that one to me ref????????

the 10m penalty given by the ref to bring Penrith down our end right before that try- go look at the replay.

Nikoure was behind TMM when he kicked it putting everyone on side when he got to Dylan Edwards first... how is that a 10m penalty...??????

Ref to Warriors. Explanation is this.....You are not winning this game today. Offside Warriors.

I can't comment as you haven't included still frames to support what you are asking about 😏

I can't comment as you haven't included still frames to support what you are asking about 😏

God you’re hopeless ref 😂

1694347187689.jpeg

1694347317590.jpeg

1694347214824.jpeg

as I watched the raiders v knights today I had a thought regarding the offside rule.

Why do they zoom in on every single (without fail, never ever is it not) tackle towards the end just as the play of the ball is about to happen. You never ever get to see if players are actually offside or not and never have they ever shown a replay of an inside the 10 or offside penalty. It’s always just play on - unless it’s obviously offside so they can show that the ref was right.

I find this sooooo fucking strange it annoys the fuck out of it me because it’s such a power play by the NRL to have some control over the game without any scrutiny.

I agree with the poster about our first offside penalty against Nuikora when we. Had them pinned in thier half. I checked it multiple times and he was well onside.

Recently I’ve decided that this is entertainment and anything can happen. Don’t take it too seriously and just enjoy the spectacle.

as I watched the raiders v knights today I had a thought regarding the offside rule.

Why do they zoom in on every single (without fail, never ever is it not) tackle towards the end just as the play of the ball is about to happen. You never ever get to see if players are actually offside or not and never have they ever shown a replay of an inside the 10 or offside penalty. It’s always just play on - unless it’s obviously offside so they can show that the ref was right.

I find this sooooo fucking strange it annoys the fuck out of it me because it’s such a power play by the NRL to have some control over the game without any scrutiny.

I agree with the poster about our first offside penalty against Nuikora when we. Had them pinned in thier half. I checked it multiple times and he was well onside.

Recently I’ve decided that this is entertainment and anything can happen. Don’t take it too seriously and just enjoy the spectacle.
Good discussion and yes it is deliberate to ignore the off side to protect the reff because the reffs use subjective guesses on where the ten meters is.
They obviously do not have a laser in their heads or a tape measure so it is impossible to get a fair game.
Usually we get taken back 12 meters to the oppositions ten or less.

You can see this clearly from the nose bleed seats at the ground.

Back