General Your Most Memorable Warriors Game?

Jun 26, 2012
mines the 03 playoff game against the bulldogs, i'll always remember that game,it was the first game i had seen in nz,and it was the first actual televised warriors game i had watched, i didn't watch the 02 grand final until christmas day because my uncle had sent it over from nz, anyway the warriors played the dogs in a playoff game in 2003 and the warriors murderlized them MURDERLIZED THEM!!.. francis meli scored five tries, warriors were running tries in from their own 20 mtr line,faumaina, clinton toopi, dogs couldn't cope with them i remember rabbits saying '' this is razzle dazzle'' .. they blasted that dogs team of the park and it all started after webb had been sin binned a famous warriors victory and my most memorable warriors game so far.......

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I have a list lol

1. Went to Carlaw first fan there at the gate six hours before kick off, talked to John Money Warriors versus Canberra first ever game 1995 ...The Warriors unleashed an unheard of Bench player 19 year old beheemoth Tore Canberra a new one Too big too fast ( Joe Vagana )
2. Game one V Bronco's
3. Secound to last game of the Season V Melbourne Brutal contest its on Rugby leagues Classic matches of all time.....Warriors ended up with no bench and hung on for a draw to make their fiirst ever finals
4. First defeat of the Broncos Campion decks Webke we hang on to win by a point or two at best
5. V Canberra 2002 ...We run the ball as far away from the posts as possible when all we needed was a Stacy Drop goal then scramble in the dying secounds to make our first GF

6.Hard to go past the bring back the Biff match Awen and Monty dish it out against the Broncs
7. Warrios versus Shayne Hayne at Penrith ....set new NRL records for defending in their own twenty

Buck777

08 warriors v roosters semi @ mt smart. You could eat the atmosphere. Height of Priceys reign as Warriors captain.

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
^^^ Yeah the Roosters Game Was the best Mount Smart crowd.

I drove up from Taranaki for the day to watch that then drove back straight afterward....well worth it

Reactions: 1 person

koolkat

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Nelson
Against cronulla 2002, too get us too the major semi final, where moto Toni striped the ball off kimorley,was a happy boy that day

Reactions: Sup42

Sup42

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Against cronulla 2002, too get us too the major semi final, where moto Toni striped the ball off kimorley,was a happy boy that day
John Carlaws intercept try.....ah i feel like a Rugby league tragic

Nekminit

Waterboy
May 17, 2012
Botany Auckland NZ
mines the 03 playoff game against the bulldogs, i'll always remember that game,it was the first game i had seen in nz,and it was the first actual televised warriors game i had watched, i didn't watch the 02 grand final until christmas day because my uncle had sent it over from nz, anyway the warriors played the dogs in a playoff game in 2003 and the warriors murderlized them MURDERLIZED THEM!!.. francis meli scored five tries, warriors were running tries in from their own 20 mtr line,faumaina, clinton toopi, dogs couldn't cope with them i remember rabbits saying '' this is razzle dazzle'' .. they blasted that dogs team of the park and it all started after webb had been sin binned a famous warriors victory and my most memorable warriors game so far.......
I thought this game took place in sydney? Dogs were 4th vs warriors 5th or 3rd vs 6th. I remember the normally volatile lebanese bulldogs fans in the stands giving warriors praise after the game saying they deserve to win after spanking their dogs lol Anyway thats my favourite game of all time. A totally dominant game by the warriors who went on to lose the major semi in a rediculous high scoring game to eventual GF winners Penrith. Most people saying that was the best game of the 03 finals series.

Magic Stick

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
The Roosters semi in 2008....Crowd sent shivers up ya spine. When Pricey walked around to do the coin toss and the crowd worshipping him was insane,When the boyz ran out the tunnel and the crowd went off...the banter with the brave roosters fans was hilarious even thou they got pelted with hot chips, You could feel the stands shaking when the Warriors scored...When Wiki hit it up and bunted Solioala the atmosphere was orgasmic
Just the best sporting amospehere ive been apart of

Even Brad Fitler Roosters coach at the time reckons he never seen anything like it

surfin

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
Coromandel
I have a list lol

1. Went to Carlaw first fan there at the gate six hours before kick off, talked to John Money Warriors versus Canberra first ever game 1995 ...The Warriors unleashed an unheard of Bench player 19 year old beheemoth Tore Canberra a new one Too big too fast ( Joe Vagana )
2. Game one V Bronco's
3. Secound to last game of the Season V Melbourne Brutal contest its on Rugby leagues Classic matches of all time.....Warriors ended up with no bench and hung on for a draw to make their fiirst ever finals
4. First defeat of the Broncos Campion decks Webke we hang on to win by a point or two at best
5. V Canberra 2002 ...We run the ball as far away from the posts as possible when all we needed was a Stacy Drop goal then scramble in the dying secounds to make our first GF

6.Hard to go past the bring back the Biff match Awen and Monty dish it out against the Broncs
7. Warrios versus Shayne Hayne at Penrith ....set new NRL records for defending in their own twenty
Some great games there, I was at #1 at Carlaw, I was mates with Marty Moana who scored the Warriors first ever try in a game that day, we were with his father Tai he was funny as said he didn't has to kick his arse for playing badly now. Also at #2 another great day. Game #4 was a Stacey FG I think. I was at the Raiders semi another great day, I remember Ali coming on to score in his first touch only to be disallowed because PJ grabbed Allan Tounge at marker who falls down despite being a mile away from the ball. Would also add the draw against the Dogs in Wellington when they scored the 3 tries in the last 8 or so minutes and the golden point draw against the roosters at the SFS, Simon binned and a great cover tackle by Rubes, another game I went to thanks to a Vodafone competition.

Buck777

The Roosters semi in 2008....Crowd sent shivers up ya spine. When Pricey walked around to do the coin toss and the crowd worshipping him was insane,When the boyz ran out the tunnel and the crowd went off...the banter with the brave roosters fans was hilarious even thou they got pelted with hot chips, You could feel the stands shaking when the Warriors scored...When Wiki hit it up and bunted Solioala the atmosphere was orgasmic

Even Brad Fitler Roosters coach at the time reckons he never seen anything like it
goosebump stuff. I guess it was because you considered yourself lucky to be in the park ( they could've sold out Eden park for that game) everyone arrived with their game face on. Have it saved on my HD along with the WC final, 4 nations and the last 4 minutes of the Warriors Storm 1v8 prelim final in 08 lol.

Jun 26, 2012
I thought this game took place in sydney? Dogs were 4th vs warriors 5th or 3rd vs 6th. I remember the normally volatile lebanese bulldogs fans in the stands giving warriors praise after the game saying they deserve to win after spanking their dogs lol Anyway thats my favourite game of all time. A totally dominant game by the warriors who went on to lose the major semi in a rediculous high scoring game to eventual GF winners Penrith. Most people saying that was the best game of the 03 finals series.
it was in sydney but it was the first game i had watched in new zealand

tajhay

Bird Gang to Warrior
Mar 30, 2012
Sydney
most memorable games would have to be the two grand finals we have played in. Attended both, cherished being in the stadium as our team made its way out on the field both times to the cheers of warriors fans.

Jun 26, 2012

hel yeah man the atmosphere at that night was pure awesomeness, roosters ran out onto the field saw a whole stadium packed with warriors supporters, got a hel of a booing from everyone, and must of thought..'' oh fk this'' ... '' fk coming here for a playoffs game '' ... and in that moment right there they had already lost,

22 BEAST

Warriors Bench Player
Apr 25, 2012
For me it was 1 v 8 when we beat the Storm! Michael Witt in the corner! Even named my son after him!!!!!!

OMG

Warriors 1st Grader
May 18, 2012
Churchur
O8 was an unbelievable night- the Pricey walk around for the coin toss was a sensational moment that set the night off,

Last years grand finals was an awesome day,not the dream result but a sensational day to be in the crowd.

Broncos 2010 in Brisbane was another memorable one, pommie like singing from the crowd started by a couple of fullas I was sitting next to, funny,funny day and hoarse for the rest of the week.

Every Warriors game in CHCH

Looking forward to the Manly game in Perth and adding that to my list.

Akkerz

1st Grade Fringe
Contributor
Jun 22, 2012
The edge of insanity
That first game in the comp in 1995 against Broncs . The hype, the thrill & the expectation . Just magic
and
the game against Storm last year which saw Warriors into the final. I made the trip over and it was well worth it. Not only did we get that win but the Storm fans made us so welcome and many said they didn't mind losing to NZ & wished the Warriors well. Would we have been so charitable ? I wonder

Sebastian

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 13, 2012
The two Melbourne final wins, both so special for completely different reasons.

First team to defeat the premiers, was historic, and god who can forget that last try. Melbourne geniunely thought they had it in the bag after GI nailed that field goal.

Then the game that sent us to our second grand final, maybe the best, most complete performance in Warriors history. Eighty minutes of gold, pure gold. We had a unshakable ruthlessness that night. Shame we didn't play that well in the grand final, but them the breaks.

Tyrael

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 12, 2012

Love it

Reactions: Nekminit

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings