• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 👴 Your age bracket - 20's/30's/40's/+50

Age bracket

• <20

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 20’s

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • 30’s

Votes: 45 27.1%
  • 40’s

Votes: 58 34.9%
  • 50’s

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • +60’s

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • Bruce

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
NZWarriors.com
I think it’s pretty clear from his ramblings about Watson and carlaw that the man holds a grudge and doesn’t let things go easily- doubt we’ll see him back
Pretty easy to defend his views on Watson. By any measure the bloke is a crook, a judge in a London court told him he was. This is someone who chose to serve time in a decrepit prison rather than reveal where his money was stashed and included his mother in the lie.

I guess Bruce Bruce grew up in a golden era for spectator sport, well before wall to wall TV. I’m no expert but has Carlaw Park been replaced as the home of NZ RL?

Pretty easy to defend his views on Watson. By any measure the bloke is a crook, a judge in a London court told him he was. This is someone who chose to serve time in a decrepit prison rather than reveal where his money was stashed and included his mother in the lie.

I guess Bruce Bruce grew up in a golden era for spectator sport, well before wall to wall TV. I’m no expert but has Carlaw Park been replaced as the home of NZ RL?
Bruce came thru RL in the same era as me.Totally different game now.
Carlaw was a special place for leaguies with the terraces ,embankments & of course the bleachers stinking of sweat & liniment.
Brings back so many memories with the crowd so close you could just about touch them.
I recall I had just got married & my new wife was sitting in the old bleachers right by the fence.
I ran out & went to put my mouthguard in when I realised my top plate was still in my my mouth.
While the ref was doing the usual boot check I whipped out my false teeth & went to my wife & handed them to her .
Never forget the look on her face .She was horrified Hahaha.Bless her.

Sir! Shit nobody calls me that,not even my wife.
Quite happy to read opinions on here,copped enough shit when I admitted Id never touched the dope.
Ex Chippy,crook lower back,Atrial Fibulation, Stroke,Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Both Cataracts,Hearing Aids and Pigeon Fanciers Lung.
Lie on the bed to put my socks on,just about own the Super Clinic.
But no Worries memory OK, can still get it up and only missed less then 10 games since 95.
Cleaned, Repointed and painted the Concrete Tile roof ,3 coats with a 4 inch brush earlier in this year mostly sitting on my bum. 230 Sq metres so a reasonable size roof.
Also managed to replace the deck,full length of the house in the last few months so old age is not all doom and gloom.
Far better then being dead.
Can the club please at least one while these original 95 members are still around. Just 1!!!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Next decade is our decade! 😅

And to think we could've had our first premiership the week of my 21st birthday, damn you Fittler and the rest of the bunch of Cocks 🐓
Remember being 18 at the time of our first GF and thinking we had finally made it after being ‘long suffering’ lol was sure we’d win.
2011 I wasn’t particularly confident but though we had ok times coming- which then turned into possibly our worst decade.
Now I’m 40 and hoping we can get it together before I’m 50

Bruce came thru RL in the same era as me.Totally different game now.
Carlaw was a special place for leaguies with the terraces ,embankments & of course the bleachers stinking of sweat & liniment.
Brings back so many memories with the crowd so close you could just about touch them.
I recall I had just got married & my new wife was sitting in the old bleachers right by the fence.
I ran out & went to put my mouthguard in when I realised my top plate was still in my my mouth.
While the ref was doing the usual boot check I whipped out my false teeth & went to my wife & handed them to her .
Never forget the look on her face .She was horrified Hahaha.Bless her.
Haha. I remember sitting in the bleachers one Sunday. A penalty was awarded near the sideline and the kicker lined up a touch finder down the bleacher sideline. I watched the kick angle toward where I was seated, lining up the trajectory with a grandstand roof support post, thinking the ball would hit the post. It didn't and sailed straight at me. Without thinking I ducked and it hit the lady behind me in the face and knocked her false teeth out.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
You must be hitting the prime age where you might start to think "Mrs Brown's Boys is piss funny"...
Watch for that and other signs of dementia. I avoided it, unless you call sticking with the Warriors since 1995 a sign of dementia.
I'm starting to realise the most recent artist I got into was Lorde (2013), I listen to 85% 90s music - the stuff I listened to in my 20s. The most I branch out now is listening to people who inspired the bands I like, like I've heard Nick Drake because Robert Smith, Killer Of Barbara Streisand, notes him as a big influence.
Nick Drake was my next door neighbour as a child. Knew his parents and Sister well.! Visited his grave a few weeks ago!

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Lovers tiff or something and his personal details were posted here and I think he had a go the mods believing murdoch and the Russians were behind it all to conspire against him 😂
Accused me of attacking him in a thread I hadn't even posted in. He basically believed that the whole forum consisted of him talking to either myself or Taj using our many various accounts or as he would say 'socks' lol. He was old ASF when I met him some 8 years ago so he was probably senile. Miss the old bugger. Sure was a stubborn mule but at least he died on every hill he stood on.

Just turned 45 BTW and slowly entering my grumpy stage. Enjoy it actually and at times embrace it and really lean into it. Highly recommended it...