• During peak periods, this site will only be accessible to registered members of the site. Login or create an account to participate in the discussion.

Social 👴 Your age bracket - 20's/30's/40's/+50

Age bracket

• <20

Votes: 2 1.2%
  • 20’s

Votes: 13 7.8%
  • 30’s

Votes: 45 27.1%
  • 40’s

Votes: 58 34.9%
  • 50’s

Votes: 26 15.7%
  • +60’s

Votes: 19 11.4%
  • Bruce

Votes: 3 1.8%

• Total voters
NZWarriors.com
I'm so old I've forgotten if I have posted in this thread or not
Can someone young please explain how to check so that I don't repeat myself? Or even worse contradict myself
That old huh? 😂
If it’s any consolation.
I have no idea either 😂

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
I hope Bruce is ok. This thread made me think of him. I know we like to have a laugh with him. But in all honesty, I do wonder what he us up too. Being one of the elder statesman on here. I don't want to think the worst. But would like to know!? Would appreciate a little private message if anyone knows.
I could read him like a book.
Heyzuess.
All roads with Bruce leads to the Murdochs, Russians, Eric Watson or Carlaw Park…. 🤷🏻‍♂️
Not much in life lessons to take away from that.

Sir, at your age you must have some good life lessons to share 😉
Sir! Shit nobody calls me that,not even my wife.
Quite happy to read opinions on here,copped enough shit when I admitted Id never touched the dope.
Ex Chippy,crook lower back,Atrial Fibulation, Stroke,Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Both Cataracts,Hearing Aids and Pigeon Fanciers Lung.
Lie on the bed to put my socks on,just about own the Super Clinic.
But no Worries memory OK, can still get it up and only missed less then 10 games since 95.
Cleaned, Repointed and painted the Concrete Tile roof ,3 coats with a 4 inch brush earlier in this year mostly sitting on my bum. 230 Sq metres so a reasonable size roof.
Also managed to replace the deck,full length of the house in the last few months so old age is not all doom and gloom.
Far better then being dead.

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
If you would like to remove these advertisements, please do so by registering a free account
Sir! Shit nobody calls me that,not even my wife.
Quite happy to read opinions on here,copped enough shit when I admitted Id never touched the dope.
Ex Chippy,crook lower back,Atrial Fibulation, Stroke,Bladder Cancer, Skin Cancer,Both Cataracts,Hearing Aids and Pigeon Fanciers Lung.
Lie on the bed to put my socks on,just about own the Super Clinic.
But no Worries memory OK, can still get it up and only missed less then 10 games since 95.
Cleaned, Repointed and painted the Concrete Tile roof ,3 coats with a 4 inch brush earlier in this year mostly sitting on my bum. 230 Sq metres so a reasonable size roof.
Also managed to replace the deck,full length of the house in the last few months so old age is not all doom and gloom.
Far better then being dead.
Even with a CV like that I still think that you’d be worth a place as an interchange forward. Can’t get any worse tbh.

Last edited:
NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
Probably. Not really discussed it tbh other than no when I suggested he came back.

I’m not sure exactly what happened as I was on holiday and not reading the forum at the time, other than one bloke (can’t remember who) subsequently fessed up to posting some personal information by mistake.

Yeah. Same
Lovers tiff or something and his personal details were posted here and I think he had a go the mods believing murdoch and the Russians were behind it all to conspire against him 😂

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement
I think it’s pretty clear from his ramblings about Watson and carlaw that the man holds a grudge and doesn’t let things go easily- doubt we’ll see him back
Stubbornness

Another great life lesson to add to my list of human flaws to be aware of.

Stubbornness will destroy relationships and cause nothing but grief to all those around you. Learn not to be stubborn.

Yeah. Same
Lovers tiff or something and his personal details were posted here and I think he had a go the mods believing murdoch and the Russians were behind it all to conspire against him 😂
I used to enjoy his memories of rock bands and the music he posted. He's a pretty good drummer apparently, the Warriors' own Ginger Baker. Even better than Ginger probably (according to him).

He's a pretty good drummer apparently, the Warriors' own Ginger Baker. Even better than Ginger probably (according to him).
He’s into music? Who knew aye? Never saw that side of Bruce. Just grumpy grandpa Bruce against the World 😂

NZWarriors.com
Advertisement