Social Palestine, Israel war.

It is pretty obvious what the solution is.

The same solution that created Israel.

Land has to be shared and given to the Palestinians, a land called Palestine.

The Israelis have to give up some territory because their rights to it are merely equal to the other claimant.

Starting with kicking the settlers out of the west bank.

Am I the bad guy for being happy for HAMAS? Every uprising in history has been because people are sick of being oppressed. If I was raised in the Gaza Strip I would rise up against my oppressors. Only so much shit one man can take...
Yuck. Being happy about innocent people being slaughtered.
A very complicated situation over there but watching parades around the world about innocent women and children being raped and killed makes my skin crawl.

Am I the bad guy for being happy for HAMAS? Every uprising in history has been because people are sick of being oppressed. If I was raised in the Gaza Strip I would rise up against my oppressors. Only so much shit one man can take...

That would make you a disgusting person. This really disappoints me as I have always enjoyed your posts. Murder of anyone is unacceptable and is never justified...NEVER! How can you think that is acceptable in any shape or form?

Do you know what HAMAS means? Do you know that it is a Hebrew word? Do know the origin of that word and why this terrorist group chose it?

How do you feel about children being forced to watch their parents executed in front of them? Then they are raped. Then their limbs are broken. Then they are raped again and executed in front of each other?

How do you feel about classrooms of children being executed?

How do you feel about girls being raped in front of other girls dead bodies, and then executed. Many of these girls not being Jews but Europeans?

How do you feel about that mt.wellington? does it make you happy? Are you a happy person about this?

Does it make you happy to realise that the Gaza strip and all of Palestine is likely to be fully taken by Israel now? And there will be no more palestians (displaced Jordanians) there?

Far out bro I hope your not this person!

It is pretty obvious what the solution is.

The same solution that created Israel.

Land has to be shared and given to the Palestinians, a land called Palestine.

The Israelis have to give up some territory because their rights to it are merely equal to the other claimant.

Starting with kicking the settlers out of the west bank.
That is the most unobvious answer.

They can not live next door to each other. Its impossible. No politics will fix that.

Hitler wanted all the Jews dead.

Ishmael wants his brother dead.

Esau wants his brother dead.

This is not about land or politics.

The Palestinians are not from Palestine. No “Palestinian Arab people” existed before 1920. Learn the history!

The land is Israel's and always was. The british carved out the land and created Palestine. They allowed Syrians, Jordanians, Arabs, and Muslims to enter that land after 1920. None of them cared for Palestine then. It took years on regional conflicts for them to adopt into this land. Palestine was born and later after internal conflicts and battles the name of being Palestinians was adopted.

They can not live next door to each other. Its impossible. No politics will fix that.

The Palestinians are not from Palestine. No “Palestinian Arab people” existed before 1920. Learn the history!

The land is Israel's and always was. The british carved out the land and created Palestine. They allowed Syrians, Jordanians, Arabs, and Muslims to enter that land after 1920. None of them cared for Palestine then. It took years on regional conflicts for them to adopt into this land. Palestine was born and later after internal conflicts and battles the name of being Palestinians was adopted.
Where'd you get your history degree bro?

That no Palestinian Arab people existed before 1920?

That the Land has always been Israel's, because of the bible?
Oh true where were they then?

Do you know Israel's history and how long they have been in that land coming from the Hebrews exit out of Egypt in 1446BC?

The Bible has some historically accurate references, but is largely a transliteration of Hebrew Mythology.

If we are talking the Bible then I could say that the Palestinians are the Philistines who have a biblical, and historical indigcenous claim to the Southern lands of Canaan, despite the fact that Abraham may never have existed nor his lineage (I am open minded about that).

Thescce people you so readily dismiss with a pan Arab identity are right where they belong since the eleventh century BC, their presence in the land of Canaan coincides with the arrival of the Israelite's.

You seem determined to cherry pick the bible, which leads to overlooking stories like Samson having a missus and that his missus came from a people, and the wars they fought were because they all lived together.

It is dubious to call Palestinians Jordanians as a way of dismissing their identity as a people, the reality is far more complex and nuanced and denying that is a form of cultural genocide.

Do you believe in God? the Jewish Judeo Christian deity?

One of the frustrating things about faith scientists is that their ultimate solution is to carry on, right or wrong, until Jesus shows up or his Hebrew 'real messiah' version and sorts everyone out.

Religion and tribalism may explain well the roots of conflict, and that is about where their roles should end.

Last edited:
The Bible has some historically accurate references, but is largely a transliteration of Hebrew Mythology.

If we are talking the Bible then I could say that the Palestinians are the Philistines who have a biblical, and historical indigenous claim to the Southern lands of Canaan, despite the fact that Abraham may never have existed nor his lineage (I am open minded about that).

These people you so readily dismiss with a pan Arab identity are right where they belong since the eleventh century BC, their presence in the land of Canaan coincides with the arrival of the Israelite's.

You seem determined to ignore that Samson had a missus and that his missus came from a people, and the wars they fought were because they all lived together.

It dubious to call Palestinians Jordanians as a way of dismissing their identity as a people, the reality is far more complex and nuanced and denying that is a form of cultural genocide.

Having studied theology, pre-canaanite hebrew for over 25 years im extremely curious if you can point out some mythology to me.

Any examples please. I genuinely enjoy it.

Anything from after the flood period would be great.

Abraham existed. Both the Israel/Jews and the Arabs all trace their lineage very closely back to him. That's not mythology. If you believe he had a divine encounters is another thing. But they all have the records carried over many, many, many generations.

The 12 tribes of Israel were full of grafted in foreigners from different lands. Though the Hebrews were commanded not to intermarry with pagan idolaters. They did and they suffered for it. Lost their land and kingdom over it. Taken as slaves because it. Killed and executed just like today.

Its not dubious at all to know the peoples of the lands and where they came from. Its history.

The Judeo-Christian God is a controversial topic all together because it is not the biblical version. 99% of christians no nothing of the bible, its hebrew origins and its hebrew/greek original meaning. They love the idea of God and good morals but know nothing of its meaning.

God is a pagan and an offensive term. Its fashion after 'GAD' was means Elohim of fortune and luck. Don't confuse it with the tribe of 'Gad'. Lord is the translation of BAAL. An elohim who had child sacrifices made to him and brought down Israel. BAAL = Azazel/Enki/Satan/ZEUS/Jupiter/Odin/RA etc etc

All these pyramids and zigaruts around the world were used for BAAL sacrifices. They executed, raped and ate the flesh of burnt children. Baal is what you also find in the word cannibal.

The name of biblical creator/all Jews refuse to say is YHVH - pronounced in English Yod-Heh-Vav-Heh. And officially the name is Yahuah.

This is the true original hebrew name give to Moses and what all people of exodus called upon. The name of the Elohim over Israel.

There was no man called Jesus. There was Yeshuah/Yahusha. This is the original hebrew name. In english it is Joshua.

The true Israel of the bible is not todays central bank funded state but its 12 tribes. 11 lost scattered in the world and 1 tribe remaining in the land today Judah - Jews.

Matthew 15:24 Jesus/Yahusha says “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

There is way more context and depth to this story than our politics can ever solve. it never will.

Understand what you are seeing today in Israel is literally biblical. Its not religious. Its ancestral.

Having studied theology, pre-canaanite hebrew for over 25 years im extremely curious if you can point out some mythology to me.

Any examples please. I genuinely enjoy it.

Anything from after the flood period would be great.

Abraham existed. Both the Israel/Jews and the Arabs all trace their lineage very closely back to him. That's not mythology. If you believe he had a divine encounters is another thing. But they all have the records carried over many, many, many generations.

The 12 tribes of Israel were full of grafted in foreigners from different lands. Though the Hebrews were commanded not to intermarry with pagan idolaters. They did and they suffered for it. Lost their land and kingdom over it. Taken as slaves because it. Killed and executed just like today.

Its not dubious at all to know the peoples of the lands and where they came from. Its history.

The Judeo-Christian God is a controversial topic all together because it is not the biblical version. 99% of christians no nothing of the bible, its hebrew origins and its hebrew/greek original meaning. They love the idea of God and good morals but know nothing of its meaning.

God is a pagan and an offensive term. Its fashion after 'GAD' was means Elohim of fortune and luck. Don't confuse it with the tribe of 'Gad'. Lord is the translation of BAAL. An elohim who had child sacrifices made to him and brought down Israel. BAAL = Azazel/Enki/Satan/ZEUS/Jupiter/Odin/RA etc etc

All these pyramids and zigaruts around the world were used for BAAL sacrifices. They executed, raped and ate the flesh of burnt children. Baal is what you also find in the word cannibal.

The name of biblical creator/all Jews refuse to say is YHVH - pronounced in English Yod-Heh-Vav-Heh. And officially the name is Yahuah.

This is the true original hebrew name give to Moses and what all people of exodus called upon. The name of the Elohim over Israel.

There was no man called Jesus. There was Yeshuah/Yahusha. This is the original hebrew name. In english it is Joshua.

The true Israel of the bible is not todays central bank funded state but its 12 tribes. 11 lost scattered in the world and 1 tribe remaining in the land today Judah - Jews.

Matthew 15:24 Jesus/Yahusha says “I was sent only to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.”

There is way more context and depth to this story than our politics can ever solve. it never will.

Understand what you are seeing today in Israel is literally biblical. Its not religious. Its ancestral.
I like how everyone else's term for 'Lord/God' is grouped in with Baal/Satan, and they all apparently raped and ate children. Lol.
Just the one true divine spirit and it just so happens to be my religion.....

The one branch of academia that makes you more narrowminded - Theology.

I like how everyone else's term for 'Lord/God' is grouped in with Baal/Satan, and they all apparently raped and ate children. Lol.
Just the one true divine spirit and it just so happens to be my religion.....

The one branch of academia that makes you more narrowminded - Theology.
It's not everyone elses term - it is the literal meaning and etymology of BAAL.

Let me ask you a question. This is from the bible

Acts 19:35 When the town clerk had quieted the multitude, he said, "You men of Ephesus, what man is there who doesn't know that the city of the Ephesians is temple-keeper of the great goddess Artemis, and of the image/meteorite which fell down from Zeus?

This describes Satan/Zeus throwing a image/meteorite of the moon goddess Artemis to earth which the people worshipped.

In history where did this meteorite go?

Do you know of any group of people today who worship a meteorite?

Or is it just narrow minded theology?

Back