General Wrighty & David McKay 2022 Fantasy Competition

DavidMcKay1974

DavidMcKay1974

My reserve FB is Tyrell Sloane, whom isn't playing either....
You can use any other reserve back or forward as your Fullback.

You have Joseph Sualli
Ash Taylor
Christian Welch
Josh Schuster

as your subs.

Joseph Sualli is playing, and playing well. I would recommend him if you wish to of course. It's up to you.

And you could swap out Tyrell Sloane for either Welch or Schuster. It's up to you

You have three trades left.

ajofbrisbane

ajofbrisbane

You can use any other reserve back or forward as your Fullback.

You have Joseph Sualli
Ash Taylor
Christian Welch
Josh Schuster

as your subs.

Joseph Sualli is playing, and playing well. I would recommend him if you wish to of course. It's up to you.

And you could swap out Tyrell Sloane for either Welch or Schuster. It's up to you

You have three trades left.

Throw in Sualli please mate.

DavidMcKay1974

DavidMcKay1974

Leaderboard after Round 12

1: Dixpat - 788.25
2: Boats n Hoes - 776.99
3: Whiteknight - 769.29
4: mrblonde - 742.51
5: Waipiro - 735.52
6: Mr Brownstone - 719.84
7: AlexM - 712.81
8: Bushman - 707.85
9: bangbros18 - 700.00
10: Blackdot - 695.77
11: defensivebomb - 693.25
12: Billyspleen75 - 685.27
13: francis - 683.69
14: Defence - 682.77
15: MurrayTD - 675.32
16: DavidMcKay1974 - 675.08
17: jonesy101 - 673.66
18: Tragic - 664.21
19: ajofbrisbane - 642.61
20: Inruin - 639.05
21: Hardyman's Yugo - 628.37
22: Naumaifooty - 625.56
23: Rizzah - 611.17
24: Wheels - 557.41
25: runituptheguts- 617.83
26: wizards rage - 586.78
27: Wrighty - 531.33

Top points scorer this week was Whiteknight with a massive 94.61 points. There were 3 or 4 people in the 80's but Whiteknight was the clear leader this round. Good job Whiteknight.

Also Dixpat has had his lead reduced to 12 points. He is catchable. He had his lowest round of 12 this round.
'
Also I'm just in convo with Wrighty in regards to seeing how he wants to see how the split rounds are played points-wise, to players who are on origin duty. We have a Plan A, but if Plan B is discussed and brought in then we may well go with that, so stay tuned.

And just lastly Round 13 is halfway point of the season so there's 12 Rouns to go after Round 13, and I know some of you are doing it tough to where your team corresponds on the table. I feel for you. Just try to focus having a good run home and beating those below you, or in some cases for Wrighty trying to catch everyone else.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
DavidMcKay1974

DavidMcKay1974

ajofbrisbane I have traded Sualli in for Turbo - you have 2 drafts remaining in the season
Rizzah I have traded Martin in for Turbo - you have 2 drafts remaining in the season.

AlexM

AlexM

ajofbrisbane I have traded Sualli in for Turbo - you have 2 drafts remaining in the season
Rizzah I have traded Martin in for Turbo - you have 2 drafts remaining in the season.
How'd I go David?
Seems my strategy is working nicely..
Long game shit

DavidMcKay1974

DavidMcKay1974

Wrighty can you please answer your emails. (Sorry guys, just need to get some information from Wrighty before this weekend's split round.)

DavidMcKay1974

DavidMcKay1974

Do i need to swap anyone out?
Um well how can I put this....

You have used 2 drafts with 2 remaining.

You had 4 players not playing in your 13 last round.

Your bench has

Maiko Sivo - due back soon
Ash Taylor - retired
Ava Seumanufegai
and Latrell Mitchell - also due back very soon, maybe Round 15

Your decision on what you would like to do.

DavidMcKay1974

DavidMcKay1974

Okay having spoken to Wrighty in regards to the split rounds that covers Origin Week this is what is going to happen.

Only players playing in the Club teams this weekend get the points. So if you have players playing this weekend playing for Titans, Cowboys, Panthers, Bulldogs, Sea Eagles, Warriors, and Raiders, Roosters will get the points.

If the players that you have in your team are playing State of Origin they won't get any points.

Those other teams that have byes, will also not receive any points. But you will have the chance to get the points in Round 17 when the second split round will be.

That is the decision that has been made and confirmed by Wrighty and myself.

It's going to be a small round of points, both this round and Round 17.

Reactions: 2 users
Tragic

Tragic

Um well how can I put this....

You have used 2 drafts with 2 remaining.

You had 4 players not playing in your 13 last round.

Your bench has

Maiko Sivo - due back soon
Ash Taylor - retired
Ava Seumanufegai
and Latrell Mitchell - also due back very soon, maybe Round 15

Your decision on what you would like to do.
Can you put Ava in for someone thats not coming back for a long time plz.

DavidMcKay1974

DavidMcKay1974

Can you put Ava in for someone thats not coming back for a long time plz.
If it's alright with you I'll put Ava in at fullback where Eliesa Katoa is. He's not getting game time, mind you Ava hasn't played since Round 9. It's up to you Latrell is due back in a few rounds. From what I can tell Sami, Pangai-Jnr and Jason are due back this round.

The only person I can judge that on would be Katoa. But you would want Mitchell to replace him. But I'm sure you know what you are doing.

Let me know.

Inruin

Inruin

Contributor
Okay having spoken to Wrighty in regards to the split rounds that covers Origin Week this is what is going to happen.

Only players playing in the Club teams this weekend get the points. So if you have players playing this weekend playing for Titans, Cowboys, Panthers, Bulldogs, Sea Eagles, Warriors, and Raiders, Roosters will get the points.

If the players that you have in your team are playing State of Origin they won't get any points.

Those other teams that have byes, will also not receive any points. But you will have the chance to get the points in Round 17 when the second split round will be.

That is the decision that has been made and confirmed by Wrighty and myself.

It's going to be a small round of points, both this round and Round 17.
Just to clarify on points for a win. Do players who have a bye get points for a win or zero points.

DavidMcKay1974

DavidMcKay1974

24 Hour window before I close the Window for Round 13 - Short Round of only 4 games being played.

Tragic let me know what you want to do.

Tragic

Tragic

If it's alright with you I'll put Ava in at fullback where Eliesa Katoa is. He's not getting game time, mind you Ava hasn't played since Round 9. It's up to you Latrell is due back in a few rounds. From what I can tell Sami, Pangai-Jnr and Jason are due back this round.

The only person I can judge that on would be Katoa. But you would want Mitchell to replace him. But I'm sure you know what you are doing.

Let me know.
OK put ava at fullback, then I can blame you if it turns to shit

• Haha