Social Palestine, Israel war.

A million people are being herded into the South.....

"The United Nations considers it impossible for such a movement to take place without devastating humanitarian consequences," UN spokesman Stephane Dujarric said in a statement.

"The United Nations strongly appeals for any such order, if confirmed, to be rescinded avoiding what could transform what is already a tragedy into a calamitous situation," he said.

It is increasingly difficult to sympathize with a country that has cut off food and water to two million trapped people.

I cannot abide that in good conscience, it is genocide.

I am wondering how long before the Yanks tell the Israelis to turn the dam water on, it is critical that the world media have a presence inside Gaza throughout.

If tens of thousands die on camera the world will see (to reference Jacinda Adern) this is not us.
To be quite honest I am a Israel sympathiser.
I actually have little knowledge to the dynamic over there but also feel immense sympathy for the Palestine people.
Hamas on the other hand, I hope they burn in hell.
But turning off power and water to a population you are bombing is evil in itself.
How can the innocent get treatment, the poor kids that will have suffer just makes me ill.
Just a tragedy for both sides.

Plan must be to slaughter anything that breaths in the North after the deadline.

Not a good time to have mobility issues, nor a time to go for a march without water.

Hamas issued a statement that it is fake propaganda, which suggests they want people to stay and get killed for the sake of point scoring.

As Judaism is a religion, not a race, how does mixing the races relevant? As for cutting off water, the UN and US were silent on tha that when Ukraine cut Crimea's water supplies.

Back