Internationals World Cup 9s 2019

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Seeing that so many of those girls are from the Warriors...are there a few questions that have to be asked?

bruce

bruce

Contributor
Give that man a chocolate fish.

BTW, bruce did you play against Stirling or were your playing days a bit latter?
I played against Ken. He played for Ellerslie even though he started out at North Shore. He is a bit older than me though. Lovely guy, absolute gentleman.

Reactions: 1 user
Miket12

Miket12

I played against Ken. He played for Ellerslie even though he started out at North Shore. He is a bit older than me though. Lovely guy, absolute gentleman.
With the mess that both the ARL and NZRL are in, I’d love to see people with his passion for the game back in leadership roles again. I’ve met him a couple of times and have always found him to be incredibly generous with both his time and willingness to share his knowledge.

Reactions: 2 users
matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Well done Warriors! Oops I mean kiwi ferns ;) men’s team looked more polished today hopefully we can get up for this

matiunz

matiunz

This year yet?
Contributor
Piggy back for Aus there blatantly 2 in the tackle

Reactions: 1 users
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

They're just lucky Nelson accidentally knocked out those nine guys with a single punch or things would have been different

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user