General Woohoo mad monday begins early

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Matulino player of the year easy. Not a great game today but hes been the best most of the season.

Time to make changes. Blueys here no matter what I think so he has to start seeing what players work well together and try and hit the ground running next year. Tupou and Manu gone from the wings next year I hope. Maloney rested for the rest of this season, same with Brown (or at least a bench spot) and give next years potentials a taste of first grade.

edit: this season would probably be enough to drive Matulino back to the bottle though

bigstu

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Auckland, New Zealand
Brian Mcclennan must feel like an idiot when he set a standard of dropping krisnan inu because now its not a question of who will get dropped its a question of who won't get dropped after this disgracefull game.

Reactions: 1 person

warriors8

Warriors Bench Player
May 18, 2012
Sydney
2012 is a season where we have made the record books for all the wrong reasons. Management not knowing how bluey would go should of signed hiss ass to a 1 year contract first. Fucking a stupid business decision to offer a 2 year contract when he hasnt even coached in the nrl before. This game has broken the morale and the respect we had as a team, an opposition and a grand finalist team. Fuck 2012, bring on 2013

nevergiveup

Waterboy
Jul 29, 2012
i cant believe this game i am the most loyal supporter i really love the warriors, but with a game like to day just embarassed nz.. coach needs to go and so does half of that team. TUPOU and TAYLOR need to get Packer sucks, FRIEND and Ikahihifo my players of the game. i guess this is how lifes going to be without MALONEY we better get used to it. mcclennan needs to go i bet he will have the same team next week.any coach with half of brain would sack half that team to vulcans for rest of the year.im beggining to give up

Richie

1st Grade Fringe
Jul 28, 2012
Faith is belief in the absence of evidence. While there's no evidence pointing to improvement in the short-term, I can believe (if barely) that there'll be improvement in the long-term (probably not till 2014 when some of these kids have matured, and the coaching staff has changed). The fact of all the young talent coming through is my only consolation and basis for future hope. This year... it (meaning everything) has gone horribly wrong. We had a team in all 3 GFs last year, and even though we only won 1 we had good reason to think that 2013 would be a good year. What happened? Yes, some player's individual performances haven't been up to scratch (Maloney, Locke, Brown, etc.) but it's more than that. I'm going to start a new thread titled: The Three Biggest Issues of 2013. Feel free to come and nominate your 3. (In short they are 1. No cohesion in defence 2. No structure in attack 3. No mental toughness... period.)

smac19

NSW Cup Player
May 18, 2012
SJ got the 2nd yr blues for sure...dude is a shadow of last year

no idea how to control a game

we seriously look ****** next year going off current squad

look at the venom Storm played with yesterday from the kickoff

all in the coaching

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
Another bonus is that, if anything, the value of these players has decreased.. so more room under the cap

Reactions: Moz

facefacts

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 26, 2012
Matulino player of the year easy. Not a great game today but hes been the best most of the season.

Time to make changes. Blueys here no matter what I think so he has to start seeing what players work well together and try and hit the ground running next year. Tupou and Manu gone from the wings next year I hope. Maloney rested for the rest of this season, same with Brown (or at least a bench spot) and give next years potentials a taste of first grade.

edit: this season would probably be enough to drive Matulino back to the bottle though

If Carlos can strengthen his defense over the off-season, he will make a fantastic center...some of his attacking touches were pure class.

BA-AD Luck

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Looking forward to Tuimavave and Hurrell in the centres with Vatuvei and Nielsen on the wings. Clean backline for sure.

Jah

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2012
Matulino wshould be the only one picked for the Kiwis end of year test,was a heartless gutless effort by the warriors need to let some of the Vulcans and 20s a run now Pita in the halves carlos in centres rusty bristow give him a run to,

playdaball

Heritage Member
Apr 23, 2012
After walking out in disgrace with 20 minutes to go I heard a radio sport interview with Kevin Locke where he commented, " as soon as Jimmy went off we lost all direction we missed him"...

I'm not looking forward to 2013 based on that one comment!

facefacts

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 26, 2012
After walking out in disgrace with 20 minutes to go I heard a radio sport interview with Kevin Locke where he commented, " as soon as Jimmy went off we lost all direction we missed him"...

I'm not looking forward to 2013 based on that one comment!

That comment makes the TL recruitment look even smarter.

Brent

NSW Cup Player
Jul 21, 2012
The problem with the Warriors, players and coach has always been this mindset of just trying to get into the 8 and seeing what happens from there. They have no real goals or aspirations to maybe get into the top 4 or maybe even become minor premiers. And unfortunately it's always been like this. Teams like Melbourne, Manly etc actually want to finish as high as they can up the table. But not the Warriors. They just don't strive for excellence or to be the best they can, and that's before the season starts

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings