General Where has the loyalty to members gone?

It’s been bad enough members have had game tickets sold very cheaply in 24 hour deals So non members get cheaper tickets. Now it’s even worse and our benefit of early sale on finals tickets is being sold to fans who have been phoning the warriors Wanting tickets. No loyalty from the club to members. Loyalty should be more important than the money made selling to people who didn’t get a membership

The Warriors don't get any money from ticket sales.

It is the NRL's show.

That is the problem right there.
The Warriors are making money from selling tickets just so they can buy 6 tickets to the finals.

It’s been bad enough members have had game tickets sold very cheaply in 24 hour deals So non members get cheaper tickets. Now it’s even worse and our benefit of early sale on finals tickets is being sold to fans who have been phoning the warriors Wanting tickets. No loyalty from the club to members. Loyalty should be more important than the money made selling to people who didn’t get a membership
Surely they're not actually selling yet, since we don't have a Day/Time/Opposition sorted yet?!

All I read is they're charging non-members $49.00 to basically be on a wait list.

The clubs couldn't afford to piss off their season ticketers, as they'll make up the majority of fans at any of the grounds in the first 3 Weeks, you'd think.

It's only the GF where the Neutrals start to fork out the money for the tickets.

Surely they're not actually selling yet, since we don't have a Day/Time/Opposition sorted yet?!

All I read is they're charging non-members $49.00 to basically be on a wait list.

The clubs couldn't afford to piss off their season ticketers, as they'll make up the majority of fans at any of the grounds in the first 3 Weeks, you'd think.

It's only the GF where the Neutrals start to fork out the money for the tickets.
They're marketing a non ticketed membership so people can gain access to member pre sale tickets. I bit shitty really

Bronco s are doing the same
But theirs is worse
After the time period two of their hang on sponsors the Bris newspaper direct debits your ac at the end of the three month non ticketed membership forget the second sponsor but same thing they hang a direct debit on you after three months again after you gave paid $ up front- a scam

As a member I have never begrudged the deals marketed to non-members.

Being a member is more than the price of admission.

The club is a business and a percentage of those they get to the game on cheap deals will become full members.

My very first season as a member cost me 3 months herald subscription - 2 seats included. Cancelled the paper the day the tickets arrived.

Now into our 12th season consecutively and have grown from 2 seats to 6!

I doubt we would be members if it wasn't given to us for free that first season

In case you don’t understand the Warriors are selling a pre sale membership for $49. Warriors make money and people who buy it get access to the presale. Members have had one of their great benefits flipped from under us. as will be competing for tickets with all these new “members”

In case you don’t understand the Warriors are selling a pre sale membership for $49. Warriors make money and people who buy it get access to the presale. Members have had one of their great benefits flipped from under us. as will be competing for tickets with all these new “members”

Members get access from 12pm

$49 people from 3pm

Everyone else the day after

That's a three hour window for you as a member to get your tickets

What is the problem?

Cam George has been quoted that the $49 is because members have paid upto $300

This week it’s 12 pm for pre sale and 3.00 pm for all non members/ general public so don’t see why will be different other weeks

A couple points.

First is the selling game day tickets off cheap. I get it, but also how good have the sell out games been? Would you rather be in a half empty stadium because you're a member?

I see these kind of complaints as a Nix season pass holder all the time. It is cheaper to get tickets via Grab one etc. I personally get more value for my season pass if I enjoy the game in a packed stadium.

Sounds like the issue of not getting your allocated seats has been explained so that's all G.

But if you wanna see a grievance that boggles my mind, the Nix did the member renewal discount. Then for Father's Day they sold season passes with a discount higher than renewals.

So before the season even starts you could have saved money not renewing your season pass. Now that's fucked.

This week it’s 12 pm for pre sale and 3.00 pm for all non members/ general public so don’t see why will be different other weeks
I think there's a bit of confusion with the times you have.

The main thing is Full members still have a 3 hour window to buy tickets. And these new non ticketed members can only buy from 1pm aest

Tickets will be on sale for all matches to the competing clubs’ ticketed members at 10:00 am AEST on Monday, September 4th.

Tickets for the competing clubs’ non-ticketed members will be on sale at 1:00 pm AEST.

Tickets for NRL Account Holders will be on sale at 4:00 pm AEST on Monday, September 4th.

NRL Finals series tickets will be on sale to the general public on Tuesday, September 5th at 10:00 am AEST.

Back