General Wooden Spoon

¿N. ig-mah¿

¿N. ig-mah¿

We did it guys! We've officially avoided the wooden spoon. I'm sure a massive celebration is being planned already ;)
We definitely need a street parade for the boys. This is epic news. Well done guys. All your hard work has paid off. And with 2 rounds remaining too. It will be great to see smiles and laughing after the game for once.

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
jonno

jonno

Message to anyone questioning this thread from around the world: Yes, our club is this dumb.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 user
Worried2Death

Worried2Death

It was touch & go there for a while but the boys pulled through for us without actually having to win a game.

May the process be with you.

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Message to anyone questioning this thread from around the world: Yes, our club is this dumb.
Anyone reading your earlier shit would have already known that...

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
jonno

jonno

This club needs to win the Spoon. It's the shock the club needs to change people's thinking.

Until then people will keep saying we're on the right track but we just need to make some minor adjustments. Winning the spoon destroys that argument completely. It says the track we've on is completely fucked. Which it is.

And I'd love to see the players all standing around laughing after coming dead last in the comp. That would be priceless...

If you're happy to lose,,,,, you're a fucken loser...

Reactions: 1 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
This club needs to win the Spoon. It's the shock the club needs to change people's thinking.

Until then people will keep saying we're on the right track but we just need to make some minor adjustments. Winning the spoon destroys that argument completely. It says the track we've on is completely fucked. Which it is.

And I'd love to see the players all standing around laughing after coming dead last in the comp. That would be priceless...

If you're happy to lose,,,,, you're a fucken loser...
Surely missing the top 8 for 6 years straight says that loud and clear? There's clearly something not right with the place. Don't need a imaginary kitchen utensil trophy to illustrate that do we? Or do we???

Reactions: 2 users
Diesel

Diesel

Achieving 8th in a 16 team competition isn't that impressive, you lose 12 games and still make the finals. These knuckleheads should be aiming top 4 like Storm and Broncos

FAN

FAN

Surely missing the top 8 for 6 years straight says that loud and clear? There's clearly something not right with the place. Don't need a imaginary kitchen utensil trophy to illustrate that do we? Or do we???

Great question, ive asked myself this very same thing many times of late. Do we need to win the spoon to see a massive clean out, and clean up within the Warriors.

Reactions: 1 users
Dixpat

Dixpat

In Stacey we (have to) trust
Contributor
With the win yesterday we have avoided the spoon (again)

• Love
mrblonde

mrblonde

Claim no originality here and I'm sure the woman didn't make it up, but I remember years ago being at Mt Smart, watching the Warriors lose - and play shit at the same time, multi-taskers are what the Warriors are - and a woman yelled out "Start a fight! Win something!"

Good to know we're mathmatically out of the Wooden Spoon Race, but it was locked in for the Bulldogs a long way back, really.