General Will Inu mAKe the Kiwis?

Robster

Warriors Bench Player
May 13, 2012
I sure hope so. No better form centre in the NRL then him at the moment. Explosive. But some how I think he won't make the team due to the amount of Warriors getting selected.

fanrrior

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 10, 2012
christchurch
How so?

I thought Inu was mates with the players from the Warriors, just not the guy in charge.

Defence

Warriors 1st Grader
May 9, 2012
I sure hope so. No better form centre in the NRL then him at the moment. Explosive. But some how I think he won't make the team due to the amount of Warriors getting selected.
Can't see many warriors making the side tbh, Matulino, mannering and Manu would prob be sure things and packer, sj and Locke are prob 50/50.
I'd say the thing that would count against inu is that he knocked the kiwis back last year and Kearney doesn't seem to like him.

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2012
Invercargill
I would guess that the Kiwis would be too embarrassed to offer him another shot. There is no doubt he should be there, but I doubt he gets an offer. Or if he does, it will be verified that he will play before it is announced that he is selected.

drydenio

U20's Player
May 18, 2012
i think they'll select him and see if he has a dramatic change in attitude at training camp then play someone else anyway

koolkat

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Nelson
I could count on one hand how many warriors will be playing for the kiwis, mannering Manu Johnson mut and packer.inu makes it for sure,that's if he wants too pulled out after last year after being picked.so for that reason he stays home,unreliable IMO

wallacenz

Warriors 1st Grader
May 7, 2012
I could count on one hand how many warriors will be playing for the kiwis, mannering Manu Johnson mut and packer.inu makes it for sure,that's if he wants too pulled out after last year after being picked.so for that reason he stays home,unreliable IMO
Johnson, Packer and Manu wouldnt be making my run on side or even the reserves. Manu and Johnson have been average this year and I dont remember Packer ever playing well in a Kiwis jersey.

koolkat

1st Grade Fringe
May 18, 2012
Nelson
Johnson, Packer and Manu wouldnt be making my run on side or even the reserves. Manu and Johnson have been average this year and I dont remember Packer ever playing well in a Kiwis jersey.
Aggred mannering and Ben would be the only ones that would make my run on squad also.but the others will be in the 21.that go IMO
Edit give inu a shoot at redemption.hate him playing for the dogs.but will support the bro if he plays in the kiwi jersey

Jah

1st Grade Fringe
May 21, 2012
I think the question should be does Inu want to play for the Kiwis he seems disinterested every year

Last Game

27 Sep

40 - 28
6.5 Total Avg Rating
0.0 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 19 ratings