General Wigan v Warrington

Viking_old

Did anyone watch this game from Friday night? It was played at breakneck speed (a lot faster than tonights Warriors game) which resulted in a lot of errors in the play of the ball and other unforced errors but was still a good, close game with a great atmosphere.

Luaki, the nutjob, playing for Wigan who were ahead by 2, managed to get put on report twice. The first time for hitting the ball up and putting his elbow in the face of a tackler and the other one was for a spear tackle. Surely this feat must be a first in both ESL and NRL. Warrington won by 2.

HD_old

Was a cracking game, but Stevo really ruins my enjoyment when I watch SL games. I don't understand how he can whinge so persistently every time there is a hint of a high shot, calling for a barrage of penalties, red cards and suspensions, then turn around and celebrate clearly concussed players getting up and playing on.

Loved the game though, was a very tasty affair, one of the best games I've seen this year. Lauaki makes me laugh, he's clearly off his head, he's always spearing people head first into the floor and slapping midgets.

Was reading the other day that his brother has quit Rugby in France after a routine heart/kidney check up, something not right with him. It'd be great to say that's the reason he played like a **** but he's always been one!

HD_old

But that's Wigan for you. Look at Hock and Lima, they're massive grubs too, ditto for Tomkins actually. Sure I've missed others. Always been a filthy team

HD_old

Watching the replay, Stevo makes reference to a high shot every second minute. Fark. You'd think John Layfield clotheslined his Mum to death

Wigan Warrior_old

Was a good game despite the result, but strangely not as good as previous games between the two.

We may have lost, but as fans we were in good spirits

ai1193.photobucket.com_albums_aa343_onedego_IMG_20120323_00417.jpg

wallacenz_old

damn, just watching on maori tv.

what do you think of leuluai over there?

reason i ask is i just watched him throw a bad intercept with 2 opposition in the line, it seemed like a terrible option. also the commentators referred to his size on defence and i wonder if that indicates he is often exposed?

edit: now a knockon attacking the opposition line under no pressure.. makes me worry for next year

edit edit: lucky luaki didnt stay, hes shocking

Last edited by a moderator:

SMAC19_old

Luaki..the original loose cannon,surely freshest player 2 make warriors top side

didnt mind his niggle,agro when he played 4 us...never saw any opposition player stand up 2 his siht..real tongan assasin

LoganBear_old

Thought Leuluai wasn't toooo bad. It is only Superleague though.

Luaki was just terrible, felt embarrassed for him.

What about S Tomkins, that dudes got some pace.

Wigan Warrior_old

Thought Leuluai wasn't toooo bad. It is only Superleague though.

Luaki was just terrible, felt embarrassed for him.

What about S Tomkins, that dudes got some pace.

Haven't been impressed with Lauaki. The guy is woeful compared to Jeff Lima.

Sam is probably in the top 5 best in the World at the moment. The guy scores some tries that he just shouldn't score with his pace, quick thinking and sidestep.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QbHfCqiin3I&feature=relmfu

He scored an absolute pearler against Salford last year (1.46 on the video) and Hull KR last week but I can't find that one (it may be on the SL website)

He can be a little greedy at times but when you're that good I guess it's allowed.