General Why don't people like Evarn?

-Dr.J-_old

I always thought he showed talent.

Give the guy a chance, I have a feeling he'll come good eh.

I just don't get why, just because Kemp and shit didn't back him.. Why everyone seems to bag him. I understand if people have seen poor displays.. But his displays in past have been solid, or so I thought.

Lets see it this year Evarn! :arrow:

LeagueNut_old

To be fair, he's had more than enough time to come good. He made his Warriors debut in 2002.

But I'm with you though Dr.J, here's hoping Evarn can step up this year and fill the void left by Paleaaesina. His goalkicking would also be a handy bonus.

da mad maori

I've given up on him. When a player like Karl Te Mata can keep him out of the "bench" position, then questions have to be asked.
Sure he has played solid, but for mine he doesnt' have that x-factor that will keep him as a regular.

Northern_Union

I remember a quote from last season, it went "he's a stand off in a props body"

Why not give him a crack at loose forward now that Sioni is at stand off?

JonB_old

I thought some games he has shown a bit of power he came in when people where saying this and that about him also.
If he gets a bit hard he could go good.

ozbash_old

he wasnt given a fair go imo. he started off about 10kg too heavy and his fitness wasnt the best thanks to the D A's "BIG IS GOOD" ! philosophy ).

then the last couple of seasons he couldnt get any game time for the warriors yet he was going great guns in bartecard.

i think this year will make or break ervarn. he should get a fair chance under ivan so hopefully he will make the most of it.

Ronnie_7_old

Yeah I reckon they need to give him anough game time to be able to prove himself. He's got it there somewhere.

warriors4life_old

remember that try he scored against the broncos a couple of years ago when someone threw it over their head and he caught it and scored under the posts and then kicked the conversion

Northern_Union

wow theres someone that sites down to pee and runs like a girl that can run over the top of 2black2strong;)

Northern_Union

geez dude calm down, like you i was kidding.

Oh and by the way, the song your referring to is "Charlie Brown" (i think).

As for teletubbies and wiggles...none never listened to them.

Man there is some pent up anger on this site lol, must be a lack of games.

2big2strong_old

sorry man my apologies, i'm just so freeeeekin bored, waitin for the chiefs game and tired and crankylol, sorry dude

Jesbass_old

Lol, you seem to be copping it from every direction, eh RS! ;)

I'm going to the trial match today, and hope to see Evarn play out of his skin. I can't consciously remember seeing him play since round 5, 2003, against the Broncos.

JonB_old

RS_Dragon said:
Yeah and i didn't even mention the devils game either;)

Yeah i am waiting for he next Jab at rugby........ I am actualing hoping we have crossed that bridge, now.

Northern_Union

Theres a reason i have a jab at union on a league site and not a union site....theoreticlly on a rugby league site i should have some support for my comments lol

As i said last time JonB, i have total respect for your passion!!!!!

It's just i have issues with union from a personal point of view, nothing against you at all.