General who will win?

D Generation X_old

Guest
on sunday's match the warriors vs the bulldogs who do you think will win dogz or WARRIORS!
 

webbyfan_old

Guest
pfft, what a silly question WARRIORS of course, and you need to delete the other post you put this one in twice.
 

JonB_old

Guest
Yeah they look totalyy disjointed. I don't rate there halves combination, but they have 4 internations in the pack.
Sonny Bill is getting better each week it will be interesting.
 

PHANTOM MENACE_old

Guest
commonsense said:
wats goin on with brent sherwin??
why is he playing premier league

hes really outta form big time.

I reckon Price will have a big game and will double his try scoring tally
 

JonB_old

Guest
PHANTOM MENACE said:
commonsense said:
wats goin on with brent sherwin??
why is he playing premier league

hes really outta form big time.

I reckon Price will have a big game and will double his try scoring tally

Warriors win 4 nil then?
 

D Generation X_old

Guest
Because he has a injured hand he broke it check it on the dogz website it say's sherwin with a injured hand
 

Woop Woop_old

Guest
Ahhh good to be back in the forum again! How the hell is everyone?

I hope the boys carry on from their spectacular performace the weekend and slaughter the Doggies..

18-0 Warriors at half-time
24-6 Full-time.

P.S. CONGRATS PRICEY ON YOUR FIRST TRY FOR THE CLUB! ..... GOLD!

GO THE WARRIORS!!
 

*Kimmy*_old

Guest
Meh i seriously dont know.

The warriors shall be tough to beat.

Our halves combo sucks atm...

I shall wait to see changes folksey will...well should make to the side.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
Woop Woop said:
Ahhh good to be back in the forum again! How the hell is everyone?

I hope the boys carry on from their spectacular performace the weekend and slaughter the Doggies..

18-0 Warriors at half-time
24-6 Full-time.

P.S. CONGRATS PRICEY ON YOUR FIRST TRY FOR THE CLUB! ..... GOLD!

GO THE WARRIORS!!

WB Woop!!! Long time no see!!!
What's the goss then?!

And yeah Warriors to win baby!
 

edguy_old

Guest
well if the dogs hadnt have got flogged on the weekend ,, every man and his dog {lol} would have been tipping the dogs ....


i tipping a warriors win 20 - 10
 

Pacific_old

Guest
If the boys just carry on from where they left off we should win by plenty; Warriors by 12. Watch out for SBW in the centres. He may cause us some problems. Clinton and Misi need to be on their game.
 

Mo_old

Guest
I think the Warriors will win provided that injuries don't intervene mid-week and unsettle the balance of the squad. Consistency in the playing roster in my opinion is a significant factor in building momentum.

Certainly looking forward to going to the game.

I hope everyone that can makes an effort to go to the game. The boys deserve a decent crowd. I always do my best every week to try and encourage as many as possible to get there and hope that others do the same.

I also hope that Sony Bill Williams plays well enough to inspire the Kiwis ahead of the Anzac test but not so well that it helps the Bulldogs to win.
 

-Dr.J-_old

Guest
Mo said:
I think the Warriors will win provided that injuries don't intervene mid-week and unsettle the balance of the squad. Consistency in the playing roster in my opinion is a significant factor in building momentum.

Yeah, but the Dogs selected the same squad as well
 

Mo_old

Guest
Yeah, but the Dogs selected the same squad as well[/quote]

True and I would expect them to improve this week.

However, the Dogs got a pasting last week and looked down on confidence and have a significant amount of improvement yet to make.

I believe the Warriors are much better placed going into the game this weekend and should be able take some confidence out of their 7 tries against South Sydney. I know some people say it was only South Sydney but at the end of the day you still have to score them.

I think a significant factor in our loss to the Sea Eagles was the loss of Jerome Ropati and Manu Vatuvei as this broke the continuity and unsettled the combinations that had been building.

Bring on Sunday!
 

*Kimmy*_old

Guest
-Dr.J- said:
Mo said:
I think the Warriors will win provided that injuries don't intervene mid-week and unsettle the balance of the squad. Consistency in the playing roster in my opinion is a significant factor in building momentum.

Yeah, but the Dogs selected the same squad as well
Im expecting some changes from Folksey..seeing as he has named Emilio who got injured and has been seen with crutches.
 

Skinny_Ravs82

Guest
Warriors will just have to up the anti alot more, play some smarter football and have the desire to win more than the Dogs.
 

Similar threads

Replies
33
Views
1K
Jesbass_old
Replies
3
Views
931
*Kimmy*_old
Replies
34
Views
2K
playdaball_old
Makasene
Replies
17
Views
1K
mt.wellington
mt.wellington
jonno
Replies
39
Views
3K
bruce
bruce

Last Game

08 May

10 - 29
3.9 Total Avg Rating
2.2 Your Avg Rating

Highest Rated Player

Lowest Rated Player

Compiled from 13 ratings