General Who Should The Warriors Sign For 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Anyone know what Ngataua Hukatai is up to?
Seems he is not in the Counties Manukau rugby squad this season. I know he played last year but not sure how many games.
Always rated the kid as he seemed to have smarts on d and was probably underrated by most for his attack.
Was a rugby junior (I think) so may not be interested but as a cheap winger who could be developed into a centre of fullback given he's played there before he would have to be more than handy

Reactions: Weno
Seems he is not in the Counties Manukau rugby squad this season. I know he played last year but not sure how many games.
Always rated the kid as he seemed to have smarts on d and was probably underrated by most for his attack.
Was a rugby junior (I think) so may not be interested but as a cheap winger who could be developed into a centre of fullback given he's played there before he would have to be more than handy

He played for Ardmore prems this year. Had a pretty bad run with injury, absolute freak at school but lacks a bit of desire at the top grade.

One of our best junior signings ever, was heavily chased coming out of high school by just about everyone.
I honestly though he'd kick on to first grade with his talent, but didn't really have the aggressive top dog attitude you need to make it.
Played well in the few times I saw him on the field recently for ardmore marist.

Should be picking up Kouma Samson again. Played well in the NZ Maori team in Huntly last weekend. Although was stood up by Chris Bamford, in saying though that whole team was stood up by the residents team.

Reactions: Weno

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
What happened to him?? I had high hopes for him not too long ago, forgot all about him.
Wasnt offered a contract by the Warriors or any other NRL club so went to France. Played there this year as well but also seen him turn out for the Glenora Bears this season.

He either goes to Aussie or knuckles down for the Warriors ISP team if he ever wants to make the NRL...

Reactions: bruce
Should be picking up Kouma Samson again. Played well in the NZ Maori team in Huntly last weekend. Although was stood up by Chris Bamford, in saying though that whole team was stood up by the residents team.
He was good bro , Always thought he would be there or sniffing at the heels to.
Paulos Latu was strong , has a touch of class about him.
Never really noticed Rona , until my nephew Delane Edwards ran on and stood by him.
Tomasi Aoake had a sound game , finished a good two kick sequence to finish off and score good try.
Residents were awesome.
The womens game was physical man.

He was good bro , Always thought he would be there or sniffing at the heels to.
Paulos Latu was strong , has a touch of class about him.
Never really noticed Rona , until my nephew Delane Edwards ran on and stood by him.
Tomasi Aoake had a sound game , finished a good two kick sequence to finish off and score good try.
Residents were awesome.
The womens game was physical man.
Rona probably dropped the ball like 3 times which was kinda sad from an NRL level player. I also thought Tony Tuia was worth a look at by the way he can ball play. For a prop this team could do with a bit of that.

Rona probably dropped the ball like 3 times which was kinda sad from an NRL level player. I also thought Tony Tuia was worth a look at by the way he can ball play. For a prop this team could do with a bit of that.
I think he is worth a look at to.
Didn't know his name, to stubborn to look back in archives.
Has a bit of weight to trim off.
But is solid for his size.
Reminds me of big James Pickering.
Worth the Kasiano impact.

Kevin Proctor. Reportedly being chased by the Titans. The Warriors should be all over him like a wet rash if he is available. Sign him for the 2018 season from the money available via the increase in salary cap and the cash freed up from Ryan Hoffman not being re-signed.

bruce

Contributor
Kevin Proctor. Reportedly being chased by the Titans. The Warriors should be all over him like a wet rash if he is available. Sign him for the 2018 season from the money available via the increase in salary cap and the cash freed up from Ryan Hoffman not being re-signed.
I would like Proctor because he is a Kiwi and a Maori, we need more of them than Aussies, but coming from the Melbourne system worries me.

I would like Proctor because he is a Kiwi and a Maori, we need more of them than Aussies, but coming from the Melbourne system worries me.

Hey bruce, sorry mate have to disagree with you on this one ( love reading your posts and with much respect to you ) here is why.......

The current KIWI team can't beat the Ozzy's, in fact we look so second rate against them it's not even worth getting up and watching the game. The best thing we do it the starting Haka.... Ok, YES we have had injury and that hasn't helped, but even still, we just can't match them of late, and it shows.

So this is were I tend to lean towards an even balance of NZ boy's V Ozzy boy's in our team. ( Warrior's ) Filling spots full of KIWIS IMO is wrong, and we will never win a comp if we go down that path, unless the KEY spots are with GOOD Ozzy players ( not has been journey men ) but players in their prime. Hey just my opinion of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.