General Who Should The Warriors Sign For 2017?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ever Hopeful

Ever Hopeful

Contributor
Well Hardaker is out. A $300k transfer fee to any other NRL club that signs him so now back in SL.

Penrith have signed Tim Browne now too. With Tamou coming, surely they will be cutting someone more than Matagi who has gone

Off The Bench

Off The Bench

Fark lillyman , Some jobs you got to do yourself, Send her over , Iv got this covered :cigar:

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users

Penpal

Anyone know what Ngataua Hukatai is up to?
Seems he is not in the Counties Manukau rugby squad this season. I know he played last year but not sure how many games.
Always rated the kid as he seemed to have smarts on d and was probably underrated by most for his attack.
Was a rugby junior (I think) so may not be interested but as a cheap winger who could be developed into a centre of fullback given he's played there before he would have to be more than handy

Reactions: 1 user
warrior4life

warrior4life

Seems he is not in the Counties Manukau rugby squad this season. I know he played last year but not sure how many games.
Always rated the kid as he seemed to have smarts on d and was probably underrated by most for his attack.
Was a rugby junior (I think) so may not be interested but as a cheap winger who could be developed into a centre of fullback given he's played there before he would have to be more than handy

He played for Ardmore prems this year. Had a pretty bad run with injury, absolute freak at school but lacks a bit of desire at the top grade.

Five&Last

Five&Last

One of our best junior signings ever, was heavily chased coming out of high school by just about everyone.
I honestly though he'd kick on to first grade with his talent, but didn't really have the aggressive top dog attitude you need to make it.
Played well in the few times I saw him on the field recently for ardmore marist.

CompletionRate

CompletionRate

Should be picking up Kouma Samson again. Played well in the NZ Maori team in Huntly last weekend. Although was stood up by Chris Bamford, in saying though that whole team was stood up by the residents team.

Alexthewormking

Alexthewormking

Should be picking up Kouma Samson again. Played well in the NZ Maori team in Huntly last weekend. Although was stood up by Chris Bamford, in saying though that whole team was stood up by the residents team.

What happened to him?? I had high hopes for him not too long ago, forgot all about him.

mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
What happened to him?? I had high hopes for him not too long ago, forgot all about him.
Wasnt offered a contract by the Warriors or any other NRL club so went to France. Played there this year as well but also seen him turn out for the Glenora Bears this season.

He either goes to Aussie or knuckles down for the Warriors ISP team if he ever wants to make the NRL...

Weno

Weno

He was good bro , Always thought he would be there or sniffing at the heels to.
Paulos Latu was strong , has a touch of class about him.
Never really noticed Rona , until my nephew Delane Edwards ran on and stood by him.
Tomasi Aoake had a sound game , finished a good two kick sequence to finish off and score good try.
Residents were awesome.
The womens game was physical man.

CompletionRate

CompletionRate

He was good bro , Always thought he would be there or sniffing at the heels to.
Paulos Latu was strong , has a touch of class about him.
Never really noticed Rona , until my nephew Delane Edwards ran on and stood by him.
Tomasi Aoake had a sound game , finished a good two kick sequence to finish off and score good try.
Residents were awesome.
The womens game was physical man.
Rona probably dropped the ball like 3 times which was kinda sad from an NRL level player. I also thought Tony Tuia was worth a look at by the way he can ball play. For a prop this team could do with a bit of that.

Weno

Weno

Rona probably dropped the ball like 3 times which was kinda sad from an NRL level player. I also thought Tony Tuia was worth a look at by the way he can ball play. For a prop this team could do with a bit of that.
I think he is worth a look at to.
Didn't know his name, to stubborn to look back in archives.
Has a bit of weight to trim off.
But is solid for his size.
Reminds me of big James Pickering.
Worth the Kasiano impact.

Selector

Kevin Proctor. Reportedly being chased by the Titans. The Warriors should be all over him like a wet rash if he is available. Sign him for the 2018 season from the money available via the increase in salary cap and the cash freed up from Ryan Hoffman not being re-signed.

Reactions: 4 users
bruce

bruce

Contributor
Kevin Proctor. Reportedly being chased by the Titans. The Warriors should be all over him like a wet rash if he is available. Sign him for the 2018 season from the money available via the increase in salary cap and the cash freed up from Ryan Hoffman not being re-signed.
I would like Proctor because he is a Kiwi and a Maori, we need more of them than Aussies, but coming from the Melbourne system worries me.

Gizzyfan

Gizzyfan

I would like Proctor because he is a Kiwi and a Maori, we need more of them than Aussies, but coming from the Melbourne system worries me.

More correctly, coming into the Warriors "system"

• Haha
Reactions: 2 users
Status
Not open for further replies.