Recruitment Who Should The Warriors Sign For 2017/2018?

Status
Not open for further replies.

dantheman

Since it looks like we have missed out on Green do we entertain the idea of Carney or just stick with Ata?

Reactions: 1 user
tajhay

tajhay

🏉
Since it looks like we have missed out on Green do we entertain the idea of Carney or just stick with Ata?
It was reported earlier this week that Carney's manager was fishing for interest and called the Warriors and was met with "no thanks"

• Haha
Reactions: 7 users
jonesy101

jonesy101

After the scrutiny the club came under for the Foran circus I don't think they could afford to take the gamble. We should stick with Kata.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 4 users
Mr Frank White

Mr Frank White

Contributor
After the scrutiny the club came under for the Foran circus I don't think they could afford to take the gamble. We should stick with Kata.
Kata at 6!!! Jeez, better hope he catches the markers out every play!

• Haha
Reactions: 3 users
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
It was reported earlier this week that Carney's manager was fishing for interest and called the Warriors and was met with "no thanks"
Awesome news. Ive always rated the guy and theres no denying he is an excellent player but he's honestly a major dickhead with a raft of issues...

Reactions: 2 users
jonesy101

jonesy101

Kata at 6!!! Jeez, better hope he catches the markers out every play!
Yikes, and I can't even say it was a finger slip as K is nowhere near A on the keyboard. I was about to edit my posting and you know what, I haven't as that may be just what we need on the 5th tackle. The thing is - when he does break the line will he pass the ball?

• Sad
jonno

jonno

Yikes, and I can't even say it was a finger slip as K is nowhere near A on the keyboard. I was about to edit my posting and you know what, I haven't as that may be just what we need on the 5th tackle. The thing is - when he does break the line will he pass the ball?
I got the gist of it.

We shouldn't go for players with proven ability, if they have psychological issues. We should stick with our guys who don't have proven ability, but also have psychological issues.;)

• Haha
Reactions: 4 users
Pozza

Pozza

I got the gist of it.

We shouldn't go for players with proven ability, if they have psychological issues. We should stick with our guys who don't have proven ability, but also have psychological issues.;)
Is that called multi tasking

• Haha
mt.wellington

mt.wellington

Warriors Orange Peeler
Would anyone interested in Luke Keary? He'll likely look to be released if Cronk signs...

Reactions: 10 users
Pozza

Pozza

Would anyone interested in Luke Keary? He'll likely look to be released if Cronk signs...
The talk is Pearce will go to hooker, Cronk to half back and Keary will remain at five eighth. Jake Freind will be the
one to go. Makes no meters these days and 6th tackle kicks are woeful.

bruce

bruce

Contributor
People, let us get real, we need a metre eating brick with eyes. Any rumours out there. No way am I buying a season ticket without a prop, sorry.

• Haha
Reactions: 6 users
Chats271

Chats271

has that been confirmed?

I believe Green was only going to be released if Manly picked up Moylan or a suitable replacement. With Penrith now putting a transfer fee on Moylan, its doubtful he'll end up at Manly, which means Green will not be getting a release at this stage.

Stranger things have happened tho!!

Miket12

Miket12

I believe Green was only going to be released if Manly picked up Moylan or a suitable replacement. With Penrith now putting a transfer fee on Moylan, its doubtful he'll end up at Manly, which means Green will not be getting a release at this stage.

Stranger things have happened tho!!
Moylan has already confirmed he's staying with the Panthers next season. I wonder if no other clubs were welling to pay the transfer fee Penrith wanted:

https://www.smh.com.au/sport/cricke...nrl-future-still-unclear-20171006-gyvz42.html

Winston...

Winston...

Does any body know much about the young half, Drew Hutchison from the dragons? Off contract, could he be a Maloney mk II for the warriors?

Status
Not open for further replies.