General Who Should The Warriors Sign for 2016?

Fazz

Fazz

James Roberts is on market now, after a boo boo with his contract..That Titans org is run by muppets. Wonder if any interest by Warriors, Imagine him running around with Shaun Johnson and Rodger

He'd be after big money. Maybe we can offer Konrad to them in exchange / to free up some cap?

It's more likely that the Titans will just stump up an extra 100k to keep him though. They probably have the most money left out of any club. Unless Manly go after Roberts since they aren't getting Walker?

Also ... Packer is a flog. I hope there is a zero tolerance policy in regards to his attitude if he's brought back.

Reactions: 2 users
mode81

mode81

Ahhhh why do people always suggest we trade Konnie? I don't want to see him fulfil his potential with another club and come back to destroy us..

Why not send Allwood, Wright and Ayshford back to ozzy as a package for Dean Whare. I'd be sweet with that.

Reactions: 8 users
Navigator

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
Ahhhh why do people always suggest we trade Konnie? I don't want to see him fulfil his potential with another club and come back to destroy us..

Why not send Allwood, Wright and Ayshford back to ozzy as a package for Dean Whare. I'd be sweet with that.
I think u will see the aussies u mention above be a big part of the new look warriors in 2016
Its no longer the bros running the club

Reactions: 1 user
mode81

mode81

I think u will see the aussies u mention above be a big part of the new look warriors in 2016
Its no longer the bros running the club

Right, because they all command a starting spot do they? All those players are reserve grade standard and first grade fill ins as far as I'm concerned.

Navigator

Navigator

Christchurch Born n bred white bait fed.
Contributor
Right, because they all command a starting spot do they? All those players are reserve grade standard and first grade fill ins as far as I'm concerned.
Cool .... well i hope that with in the squad there is the competition to fight for them spots and the boys who didnt meet the sandards but made it through injuries step up then.
The aussie boys seem to have to work harder in oz to get a spot in first grade.... thats what i was referring to.
But u have a great weekend anyway

mode81

mode81

Cool .... well i hope that with in the squad there is the competition to fight for them spots and the boys who didnt meet the sandards but made it through injuries step up then.
The aussie boys seem to have to work harder in oz to get a spot in first grade.... thats what i was referring to.
But u have a great weekend anyway

Can't disagree with you about the ozzy boys and the professionalism side of things your bang on the money.

Professional attitudes is something this club has lacked for years except for a certain few (Mannering, Matulino as examples) so if Konnie or any of the other 'bros' are toxic in this new squad set up then they can hit the road, no more excuses.

jsmooove

jsmooove

so i see in the telegraph today they are saying farah is off to the roosters. now i know there are rumours of sam moa coming to us but surely with farah they are going to have to offload someone.like maybe sam moa. i know this is wishful thinking though

Wellington Warrior

Wellington Warrior

Why on earth would the roosters want another hooker when they have Jake Friend?? Are they planning on using one of them in the halves?

Ozwarrior

Ozwarrior

so i see in the telegraph today they are saying farah is off to the roosters. now i know there are rumours of sam moa coming to us but surely with farah they are going to have to offload someone.like maybe sam moa. i know this is wishful thinking though
In today's Sydney daily Tele its reporting tigers refusing to release Farah and have offered him a 4 year deal. That team is such a mess. Farah is meeting with tigers Ceo today. We may know something tonight .