General Who should coach the Warriors in 2013?

Who should coach the Warriors in 2013?

• Total voters

smc

1st Grade Fringe
May 19, 2012
As much as I don't want to admit it I think Daniel Anderson is the pick of that bunch.

Blain

1st Grade Fringe
Apr 18, 2012
Wellington
Bunnies under 20's and Junior Kiwis I think it is? Doesnt have the experience IMO.

I hope Glenn gets his check book out, and goes after a top coach out there.

Imagine the look if they sack Bluey and get another mid season sacked coach in Kearney. Would look like a major muppet move.

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Jim Dymock

¿N. ig-mah¿

Warriors 1st Grader
May 1, 2012
Invercargill
I'm going with Kidwell. I know he is inexperienced, but the real talent with experience won't come here, and the majority of the experience who aren't working right now won't be up to it anymore.

Kearney, no.
Iro, no.
Ackland, has said he doesn't want the job several times.
No way to Anderson. He has delivered short-lived positive results but most teams he coaches take a long time to recover.
Georgalis would be my second pick.

I like the comment about Steve Price, but I have bigger hopes for him. I want to see Scurrah step down. He looks like a total inept fool any time there is something big building. He always comes out in the media and guarantees its not happening and then announces it has happened within a very short time. He is a knob who makes a laughing stock of the club every time he speaks. Price is the man to take over (on his way to the top job in the NRL).

Kalcod

1st Grade Fringe
May 13, 2012
I'm going with Kidwell. I know he is inexperienced, but the real talent with experience won't come here, and the majority of the experience who aren't working right now won't be up to it anymore.

Kearney, no.
Iro, no.
Ackland, has said he doesn't want the job several times.
No way to Anderson. He has delivered short-lived positive results but most teams he coaches take a long time to recover.
Georgalis would be my second pick.

I like the comment about Steve Price, but I have bigger hopes for him. I want to see Scurrah step down. He looks like a total inept fool any time there is something big building. He always comes out in the media and guarantees its not happening and then announces it has happened within a very short time. He is a knob who makes a laughing stock of the club every time he speaks. Price is the man to take over (on his way to the top job in the NRL).
Be nice to see Price coach us to grand final on his way to the top job in the NRL ;)

Kalcod

1st Grade Fringe
May 13, 2012
Georgarlis would be interesting, he certainly had the backing of the players at Penrith before they signed Ivan

Reactions: eX | Machina

Miket12

Warriors 1st Grader
Apr 20, 2012
Someone care to explain the love for Jim Dymock?
Haven't you seen his full lips? :)